What do you like to pull , trailer that is

i like dragging a flat around. it’s what proper drivers have. :wink:

Trailer is a trailer, job is a job - I get paid to drive not bothered what’s behind me…as long as it doesn’t try to pass me :sunglasses:

The company i work for as a mixed feet of trls with curtainsiders/flats/boxs/fridges.I do like pulling the box trls

A tri-axle 13’6" box van.

Used to load Tesco double-deckers out of Kiln Farm for delivery to Dundee, hated those double-deckers with a passion. :imp:

Also pulled many a single-axle Dixons box van…nearly ■■■■ myself when I saw the wheels lifting on a roundabout. :open_mouth: :laughing:

any as long as its legal :smiley: but i really prefer a flat as i dont mind roping,strapping,sheeting or using chains :smiley:

Well I don’t have a choice as mine are flats although would prefer to have dropsides to save me strapping/netting every load but them I wouldn’t be able to carry certain loads plus they would add extra weight which means less payload

ive ticked other as tipper ain’t there, i know alot of people don’t like & slag tipper drivers off but i would do tipper work all the time if i had a choice.

andy.

Timber flat…in the fastlane…with bits off sawdust and bark fyin off the load onto the slowlane.
Or a Cherau fridge :grimacing:

A T&A road tanker for chemicals , best drive ever.

The invisible one I pull when approaching the pump to fill up and go home. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve pulled a fair variety of trailers over the years. Not worked with all of them, but pulled them.

I ticked box trailer. As another poster said, nothing to flap about, fall off, etc. No curtains to try and knock me out by the pole when its blowing a hooligan, easy to secure the load, no bulging, load likely to be fork trucked on & off, no buckles to undo in the snow, need i go on?

Our fridges… Look mint, 45ft, with about 6 inch between trailer and unit… and run under 14ft high so not as restricted where you can run. :sunglasses: