What did you buy this week

what did you buy this week, well after having my zx6 for 8 years i thought it was time to say goodbye and upgrade to something else, so after alot of searching, saw this and thought ( yeah i work hard…why not)

need some relief when i have my week home from van den bosch

Nice! I’m on the look out for a new bike myself at the moment, as I never seem to ride the R30 (it hurts my backside).

As regards the ZX12, don’t ask ‘Mr Sulu’ for warp factor 5 too often. Just remember you need your licence to work and buy shiny things. :wink:

I bought a bloody bathrooom suite and had to fit it on friday :frowning: , whata waste of a days holiday,but on the bright side i’m off out on my speed triple in a bit :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Change of name now?

Grahamzx12r :question: :question:

Looks fantastic, gives a good chance to give the brain a decent blow out on your days off.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ZX12R, proper licence shredder. I had an early (89)ZX10, sold it and bought my XJR1300 as I needed to keep my licence. Matter of fact it`s getting about time for a play.

i bought this,07 plate focus st 225.

andy.

I bought 42 pairs of new womens shoes various sizes and designs and ten pairs of quicksilver sunglasses.

No I’m not some strange foot freak haha. Just some stuff to sell on eBay while I’m laid up with my knackered back. Try to keep the pennies rolling in.

I bought a couple of packets of 24 Royals, a tank of diesel for the car, a few bottles of Pepsi Max, a copy of Britain at war magazine and Trucking magazine :wink:

Bought some toiletries, car polish, chamois leather & a sweeping brush.

I’m so ROCK with a slice of ROLL but there’s three cars outside that are now gleaming. :laughing:

px my 10 plate car for a 57 reg pug 207 1.6hdi se

A bus shelter type thing for the BBQ :laughing:

A paintball Gun for £280

Surround Sound System for £300

Batman fancy dress costume for £50.

Rock n roll

A new suit for my final interview for joiningthe Police!

meemawmeemawmeemaw…

I bought more shares in the british government

I hate the tax man :imp:

:open_mouth: Blimey, just fancy asking me a question like that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

A load of bedding for son g/friend as she is back at uni this week

Have been looking into buying another bike when I get get a lid to fit :unamused:

Poss only a 400 now though

164480:
i bought this,07 plate focus st 225.

andy.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

nice car and i love the colour.

I wnt shopping at morrissons to many items to list on here though.

aidey:
I wnt shopping at morrissons to many items to list on here though.

You don’t have to list all the items, just the code from your till receipt and then the system does it all for you. Apparently :confused: