What did you buy this week

just love that bike graham :sunglasses:

Well this week i bought some new rear tires for my weekend tarmac terrorist :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mummyminkles:

thanks mate, fell in love with it straight away… nice cars guys, lovely colour on the focus

grahamzx6r:

mummyminkles:

thanks mate, fell in love with it straight away… nice cars guys, lovely colour on the focus

Bike nice any advice on where to get a xxxxs helmet from as that is what I need :unamused:

you dont drive the colour so you can have any colour you like as long as it black :laughing: :laughing:

What is the engine like :question: :question:

dieseldave:
:shock: Blimey, just fancy asking me a question like that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

typical of you thinking bout your stomach :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

animal:

grahamzx6r:

mummyminkles:

Bike nice any advice on where to get a xxxxs helmet from as that is what I need :unamused:

you dont drive the colour so you can have any colour you like as long as it black :laughing: :laughing:

What is the engine like :question: :question:

where to get an xxxxs size helmet, erm have ya tried Action Man accessories, or toysrus, (sorry couldn’t resist :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ) erm try a company called j&s motorbike accessories they have shops in major towns or they are online, never buy a helmet online, its the most important bit of equipment you need so you must try on before you buy,
the engine is absolutely awesome, sweet as a nut, the power is shocking

Quite agree the helmet is the most important thing you buy & would never buy 1 on line ( same as my shoes :laughing: )

I could get the Aria rep to come down & fit but then would HAVE to buy it :cry: but this has alway been the prob used to get mine form Griffin when they were in Brum

Had thought of action man but not of toy r us :laughing: :laughing:

As my tramping is becoming almost non-exsistant lately and I’m home every night , I bought a Citroen Xsara (West Coast) solely to get me to and from work . Ditching the mountain bike for the winter :wink:

12 pints of tetleys on saturday night,and a bunch of flowers for the misssus this morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tooo many wispa’s :open_mouth:

bought a 25 foot twin axle caravan pick it up next week!!

peterq5422:
bought a 25 foot twin axle caravan pick it up next week!!

Sounds nice! Proper home from home.

Hope your not towing it with a ■■■■■■ that carries tarmac equipment tho! :wink:

no definately not towing with a transit and cant tarmac !!

Bought a new telly, 32" LG LF7700, freesat thing when I can’t afford sky anymore, get 2 HD channels and can’t tell the difference :blush:
Dog’s birthday, got him loadsa stuff, ignored most that wasn’t edible. :blush:
Wandering around Maplins picked up a decent little upscaler DVD player for 25 quid, need a magnifying glass for the buttons. :blush:
Wish I’d spent it all on a decent shed and a few pints of the foaming ale. :stuck_out_tongue:
‘Crazytrucker’

I bought wet weather work coat & dubbin for me work boots,3 bales of straw, groceries & gifts for my family, bag of chaff & bag of cool mix , thats this week sorted :smiley:

a 4 bed house

This afternoon I bought a 50p cup off vending machine coffee from the Heathrow terminals 1 to 4 coach park which tasted surprisingly nice :open_mouth:
Then a few hours later I bought a Wimpy from Rownham services then a few hours after that I bought a coffee from the McDonalds in Weymouth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Rock n roll lifestyle this coach driving :laughing: :laughing:

Got this for the Mrs, Fiesta Zetec S, her 3 yearly b’day treat…pick it up in a week or so. Chose the plate as well and as she ‘thinks’ she’s the boss it’s R?60 VNA (R? 60VNA)!! Best i could get for a freebie!! She don’t know she’s getting it yet so i might get a little ‘reward’ :wink: :wink: :wink: or 2 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:. Anyone wanna buy her old one? Good price!!

The ‘old one’

Like that Performance Blue ST…nice!! Nice bike to but went on the back of a GSX1100R a few years ago n think i left my a-hole on the A34…Never again :open_mouth:. A mate has a ZZR 1400,again, nice bike but i told him 'as long as i got a hole in my 4r5e i aint getting on a bike again!!! R.I.P Shoya Tomizawa

Bloody foto’s are too big…sod it!!

Sorted!!!

Actrosman:
Bloody foto’s are too big…sod it!!

That looks like Inchcape Ford in Wokingham :wink: