What did ya get for Presents?

I remember. When i worked for Mixed Freight Service,…Ha,… I needed a Van to carry the Presents home i got from the Company.
a Bird,but a Big one,we were eating for 3 Day. Drinking and Snaks. Uniform Shirts and , and , and ,…

Time has changed.
Now we got a Christmas Eating. But. Gordon Ramsay may have it difficult to do better.

Just one Thing is missing.
:arrow_right: 10 Year when i worked for Companies who only had Presents for the Managers. (That why i changed)

Immigrant:
10 Year when i worked for Companies who only had Presents for the Managers. (That why i changed)

Can’t agree more mate, I’ve quit loads of jobs because they didn’t get me an Xmas present! :unamused:

Everyone got a tub of celebrations which is effectively a £4 Xmas bonus but they have been brilliant with my time off work and will pay me full pay for upto 26 weeks so it’s one less thing to worry about so I won’t complain.

Our company has 6 drivers, we got a cardboard box of biscuits from M&S, not bad when the gaffa and his wife are multi millionaires and don’t mind bragging how much their worth,

I’d rather have nothing if I’m honest, its less insulting.

tommyboy1289:
Our company has 6 drivers, we got a cardboard box of biscuits from M&S, not bad when the gaffa and his wife are multi millionaires and don’t mind bragging how much their worth,

I’d rather have nothing if I’m honest, its less insulting.

At least you got more than we did.
Jack ■■■■ is our yearly token of appreciation from the co. :unamused: .

Our main depot gets cases of wines and spirits from a customer, all shared out between …the office staff.
The Class system is alive and well with the greedy ■■■■■■■■■ that I work for.
That is why I am so willing to go the extra mile for them and do stuff beyond the call of duty…not. :smiley:

Got a day go karting and slap up meal for us and our partners.

Got a bottle of wine from 3 separate customers, and a bit of wonga from a couple of others. Best was a Christmas tree for nothing, 6ft non-drop, thank you very much!

Got paid and invited back Boxing Day which is a lot more than some poor sods got

:smiley: £100 and a fleesewith company name on it. :sunglasses: beter than a poke in eye

£400 and an early finish

Never got a bonus as such, but I’ve only been with the guy for 5 months, so imagine my surprise, when he says on the 23rd, " give you an e-mail next week, get ready for a busy January, speak to you when you start back on the 4th Jan, with pay, result, better than any bonus I have ever had.

Sapper
Oh yes, also two fleeces, 5 polo shirts and 2 sweatshirts with company name.

Xmas card and an extra 18 days off with no pay … bloody skinflint !!

£2400.

Osborne took a big wedge out of it for himself though.

I got a P45.

Only been with the firm for a month but got a case of beer off of the TM and not back until Tuesday. Also got paid on the 23rd which was a nice surprise and not managed to get sacked yet haha

2 full pallets of vodka…never got pulled coming back… :wink:

we got nowt for breaking our backs in getting there asses out of the ■■■■ most of the time so it’s been decided amongst the drivers that we will no longer be doing 15 hour shifts and we will be taking a minimum of 11 hours off each night regardless of booking times. let the late loads and complaining customers begin.

£200 bonus from agency :slight_smile:

scotstrucker:
we got nowt for breaking our backs in getting there asses out of the [zb] most of the time so it’s been decided amongst the drivers that we will no longer be doing 15 hour shifts and we will be taking a minimum of 11 hours off each night regardless of booking times. let the late loads and complaining customers begin.

Respect.

Some easily bought agency drivers will be along in a minute to tell you that you’re useless.

Ignore them. They’re scum.

3stepsaheaduk:
£200 Of the hundreds the agency made from me working for them over the busy festive period charging the customer extra to guarantee drivers but not passing any of that into the driver hourly rate

Edited for accuracy.

xichrisxi:

3stepsaheaduk:
£200 Of the hundreds the agency made from me working for them over the busy festive period charging the customer extra to guarantee drivers but not passing any of that into the driver hourly rate

Edited for accuracy.

Obviously they made money from it the same same as any company if your employed by anyone they make money on you thats how business works and we did get a pay rise from November to January on top of the 200 so not bad from November to January were on more than the employed drivers plus we got a bonus the rest of the year were on parity pay