What can you say

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers … 335360.stm

Not sure about the amount that the tribunal will award but i can guarantee he will end up without a sausage!

A sure way to make a quick bob or two then. Arrive at work dessed like a pratt and then complain to the courts.
Every-one should try it !!!

well…you must have balls for it :laughing:

Tobyjug:
A sure way to make a quick bob or two then. Arrive at work dessed like a pratt and then complain to the courts.
Every-one should try it !!!

NO THANKS!!!

What these trans gender individuals don’t realize is that, their fellow co-workers have to deal with the transition as well.

One minute he’s a guy the next he turns up wanting to be a women dressed in female clothes and doesn’t expect any reactions. Bollox. (or no bollox that is the question)

I grew up in a strongly-gendered world where gender roles were often distinctly different and socializing frequently took place in ‘■■■-segregated’ groups pubs, clubs etc.

Figuring out how to cope with the guy you see as a ‘transgender wierdo’ can be difficult.

There’s also the question of (and debatable) is this bloke a woman or weirdo??!!

I’d be asking where’s my ‘compo’ for having to deal with the mental trauma of having to work with ‘IT’■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well! I’d prefer to see “it” through the change, rather than just have a “woman” waltz in one day. Office parties and all that - gotta be careful!

Yep, much rather know it was a bloke before hand, then you know to stay away!

BBC Merseyside…

“Vikki-Marie Gaynor, formerly known as Mike, started having shifts cancelled and being abused by fellow workers …”

TrucknetUK…

Mike-C

Hmmmmmmmmm!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry Mike only Joking.Couldn’t help myself

Melchett:
BBC Merseyside…

“Vikki-Marie Gaynor, formerly known as Mike, started having shifts cancelled and being abused by fellow workers …”

TrucknetUK…

Mike-C

I can see a ban coming up here lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scarab this has been on our local news tonight and, believe me, you wouldn’t have to worry about the office party, you’d be able to pick this ‘colleague’ out a mile away mate. :open_mouth:

Melchett:
BBC Merseyside…

TrucknetUK…

Mike-C

So that’s what his Avatar’s about :wink: :laughing:

cdriver:
well…you must have balls for it :laughing:

Well MR Gaynor still has as HE is pre op.

Whats all this Ms crap? Typical BBC.

Can’t think why truck drivers would take the pi55 :smiley:

fatles:
Not sure about the amount that the tribunal will award but i can guarantee he will end up without a sausage!

I think thats probably he/she’s intention in the end,to go for the op and have it removed. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What the ■■■■ is this world coming to. :unamused: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you ask me its a terrible state of affairs when a man can’t be the woman he wants to be. I’m actually a young millionare ■■■■■■■ trapped in a poor old working mans body, its hell i can tell you. I know what he’s/she’s going through !!

excellent answer once again mike :laughing:

We’ve had two of these at our place over the last five years. Both went from male to female.

I happen to work for the company in this story, and I think at our depot they are too PC and accommodating.

Stuff like what toilets should (s)he be using. I don’t want to be stood at the urinal next door, and I can understand female staff not wanting to share the ladies. This is just one issue.

I also know that many customers used to ring up and say stuff like ‘Please don’t ever send that driver here again. I find the whole thing disgusting.’ I know because I have covered the traffic desk and have taken such phone calls. What do you say to a paying customer? ‘No, you’ll get who we send you.’ :question: That would be a first class way to lose business.

I personally have got nothing in particular against anyone as long as they leave me alone and don’t affect what I’m doing, (and as long as I don’t have to share a toilet with a TS :wink: ) but what about the feelings of customers and the rest of the full-time staff who, (as many do), find such people offensive?

She said: "I am absolutely made up, I really am. "

He/it should now get a job as an avon rep. then he/it could get “made up” for free!

:open_mouth:

Knowing absolutly nothing about the case, but working loads of different depots, yards etc… it would be a fair assumption a male driver suddenly walking in on day wearing make up, earings etc… is going to get at the very least a right slagging off.

So wouldnt surprise me the guy or girl or whatever would have a fair idea what would happen, maybe hoping would happen so could end up in a tribunal and a nice pay out to go do somthing else.

flying_fenman:
We’ve had two of these at our place over the last five years. Both went from male to female.

I happen to work for the company in this story, and I think at our depot they are too PC and accommodating.

Stuff like what toilets should (s)he be using. I don’t want to be stood at the urinal next door, and I can understand female staff not wanting to share the ladies. This is just one issue.

I also know that many customers used to ring up and say stuff like ‘Please don’t ever send that driver here again. I find the whole thing disgusting.’ I know because I have covered the traffic desk and have taken such phone calls. What do you say to a paying customer? ‘No, you’ll get who we send you.’ :question: That would be a first class way to lose business.

I personally have got nothing in particular against anyone as long as they leave me alone and don’t affect what I’m doing, (and as long as I don’t have to share a toilet with a TS :wink: ) but what about the feelings of customers and the rest of the full-time staff who, (as many do), find such people offensive?

Personally I take people as I find them so don’t really give a toss what they want to dress as, be it male, female or alien as it doesn’t bother me, but you do make a good point about the toilets and I can see why people are concerned. If “she” was stood at the urinal next to me I wouldn’t be too concerned as I’d know that “she” was really a bloke and therefore the same as me, but if I was female and “she” was in “our” toilets then I’d most definitely feel uneasy about it. :open_mouth:

Neil,

What were you actually searching for when you found this story■■?

:laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

well you know the BBC they are unbiased :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: