what a [zb]

Facebook video what a [zb]

facebook.com/14323316582463 … 620584221/

■■■■■■■ hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Knob head, makes me ashamed to be a bulker driver :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
He could let him in but there was NO need for that!!!

The guy did absolutely nothing wrong either :laughing: I can honestly say and this will sound bad…but I would have jumped out the cab and went toe to toe with him, I would have snapped. Looks a wee poofy bastart anyway. ■■■■■■■ hate bullies and he thinks he can do whatever the bloody hell he pleases. Hate to think what he like around cars.

^^^ agreed ,it was one of that firm that came from rempstone towards zouch last yr loaded on the limiter and put the trailer in the grass and only just managed to get it out again ,I honestly thought he was going to clean me up ,so if he’s looking on here it was me who rang your firm ,if you want to make something of you don’t have to Sherlock Holmes to find me .

tango boy:
[zb] hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Knob head, makes me ashamed to be a bulker driver :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

What would you have done if he was hitting your truck? Would you run him down, get out and lamp him? Not being sarcastic or anything but you strike me as the sort of person who doesn’t take any ■■■■ from anyone.

Haha, drivers door was locked quicker than dipper daves ■■■■ cheeks when he found out I have vaseline :wink:

Camera man could clearly see the indicator and although he didn’t have to let him in, he didn’t have to hammer toward the toll either.

Punchy Dan:
^^^ agreed ,it was one of that firm that came from rempstone towards zouch last yr loaded on the limiter and put the trailer in the grass and only just managed to get it out again ,I honestly thought he was going to clean me up ,so if he’s looking on here it was me who rang your firm ,if you want to make something of you don’t have to Sherlock Holmes to find me .

Probably been Ketton Dan and was on his way back.

Honked:
Haha, drivers door was locked quicker than dipper daves ■■■■ cheeks when he found out I have vaseline :wink:

Camera man could clearly see the indicator and although he didn’t have to let him in, he didn’t have to hammer toward the toll either.

Don’t think he was “hammering” it. He was already in the lane for that toll booth, the gobby little git decided he wasn’t prepared to wait.

Radar19:

tango boy:

What would you have done if he was hitting your truck? Would you run him down, get out and lamp him? Not being sarcastic or anything but you strike me as the sort of person who doesn’t take any [zb] from anyone.

If it was me i would’nt be such a drama queen and let the truck in thus avoiding dolls being thrown and dummies spat out :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

One of the comments to the video says it is an offence to drive without shoe,s is that true or a fallacy??

bobbya:
One of the comments to the video says it is an offence to drive without shoe,s is that true or a fallacy??

I know it can invalid your insurance.

Radar19:

bobbya:

I know it can invalid your insurance.

Didn’t know that thank you☺

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=133141&hilit=Driving+with+out+shoes

I’d have hit it and then put in a Mickey Mouse insurance claim for my £20,000 lorry, my £40,000’s worth of whiplash and such bad trauma that I could never work again. :stuck_out_tongue:

tango boy:

I’d of been out the cab like a rat up a drainpipe and stamped on his toe as he was clatting about putting his boots on then battered him.What a complete ■■■■ end.

Punchy Dan:
No Shoes■■■ - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

That makes it clearer,thanks,didn’t think it could be right.:smiling_face:

spoonman777:

tango boy:

I’d of been out the cab like a rat up a drainpipe and stamped on his toe as he was clatting about putting his boots on then battered him.What a complete ■■■■ end.

He did look silly :wink:

Time it took to put his shoes on he could of walked past him moved the truck and carried on. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

spoonman777:

tango boy:

He did look silly :wink:

Would of looked even sillier hopping about :smiley: