what a [zb]

tango boy:

Radar19:

tango boy:
[zb] hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Knob head, makes me ashamed to be a bulker driver :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
He could let him in but there was NO need for that!!!

What would you have done if he was hitting your truck? Would you run him down, get out and lamp him? Not being sarcastic or anything but you strike me as the sort of person who doesn’t take any [zb] from anyone.

If it was me i would’nt be such a drama queen and let the truck in thus avoiding dolls being thrown and dummies spat out :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh I reckon I would have as well.
What happened to the days when 99.9% of drivers let each other, in, out, and shook it all about as a matter of routine every day.
Too many pricks in too much of a hurry these days, I know the guy could have waited longer before he pulled out, but the other guy made no effort to back off …Artic Monkeys the ■■■■ pair of em imo. :smiley:

Also I learned when I was about 16…Never pick a fight with someone unless you know something about them You don’t know who or what they are or are capable of. :bulb:

Both ar@@holes!

One a total sh@@ebag :laughing:

this is why I have a tyre thumper down the side o my seat!!..aye the camera guy might hae let him in, but the other swampdonkey had no reason tae just swing across at the lights

robroy:

tango boy:

Radar19:

tango boy:
[zb] hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Knob head, makes me ashamed to be a bulker driver :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
He could let him in but there was NO need for that!!!

What would you have done if he was hitting your truck? Would you run him down, get out and lamp him? Not being sarcastic or anything but you strike me as the sort of person who doesn’t take any [zb] from anyone.

If it was me i would’nt be such a drama queen and let the truck in thus avoiding dolls being thrown and dummies spat out :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh I reckon I would have as well.
What happened to the days when 99.9% of drivers let each other, in, out, and shook it all about as a matter of routine every day.
Too many pricks in too much of a hurry these days, I know the guy could have waited longer before he pulled out, but the other guy made no effort to back off …Artic Monkeys the [zb] pair of em imo. :smiley:

Yep agreed :wink:

I don’t know why when there were 2 other empty tolls, the tipper guy had to move right over, but having said that, the dashcam hero had the time to ease off and let him through :unamused:

On a lighter note, It did make Me smile when He was dancing around getting his shoes on, kinda lost all momentum :smiley:

hed be on his a… in grass his truck reversed out of way keys thrown nearest man hole he wouldnt jump out giving it the birty big b…ox again :smiley:

Turn the tables a moment ,let’s say the tipper was empty and the other vehicle whatever it was moved over towards the tipper ,I think the out come would still be the same .

That idiot who jumped out needs his LGV entitlement revoking in my opinion.

Clearly cannot control himself. Bit worrying he is in charge of a wagon.
Not a great advertisement for the company either.

t&j at clitheroe

Good publicity: facebook.com/TJ-Haulage-ltd … 918649853/

I bet the guy filming was giving out some hand gestures. This would explain the over the top reaction from the trucker.

eagerbeaver:

I reckon his days will be numbered when his firm sees the vid.
Bringing co. name into disrepute and all that.

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

I reckon his days will be numbered when his firm sees the vid.
Bringing co. name into disrepute and all that.

Tomorrow morning he may find a P45 instead of his load notes.

burnley-si:
t&j at clitheroe

The driver looked a right ard frecer. Jimmy Clitheroe more like.

No … RONNIE PICKERING !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There is a tree missing a couple of chestnuts somewhere…

merc0447:
The guy did absolutely nothing wrong either :laughing: I can honestly say and this will sound bad…but I would have jumped out the cab and went toe to toe with him, I would have snapped. Looks a wee poofy bastart anyway. [zb] hate bullies and he thinks he can do whatever the bloody hell he pleases. Hate to think what he like around cars.

+1
I would have done the same as you and use the video to claim self defense :grimacing:

What! did you not have any shoes on either ■■

quote …‘but I would have jumped out the cab and went toe to toe with him’, :laughing:

Does he have a License for his Camera?

Bit of an over reaction there, firstly the ■■■■ was in the wrong lane, the lorry with the camera was jogging on a bit so even though it didn’t let him out it was hardly a massive inconvenience.

I’m not a big fan of grassing, not to the old bill and not to the company and I wouldn’t put it on social media either. I’m just not wired that way.

Personally I lean towards the fight rather than flight response, especially when my vehicle has been struck as the red mist would’ve descended provoking me into violent mode and as this is hypothetical, I obviously would’ve been victorious, but I would also have taken the keys out of the Scania and put them in my pocket after moving it out of my way, but leaving it blocking the road in some way.

If however my violence was not as good as I hoped it would be then so be it, you can’t win them all, but at least I tried. I would also have a good idea of where I could find the driver as I have pictures of his lorry and company details, so there’s always the opportunity of a rematch and second time around I would make ■■■■ sure I was the one that walked away the winner one way or another.

Jesus wept, one of the basic rules of Lorry driving is ur not allowed in the right hand lane of a motorway, why the ■■■■ was he so keen to break that rule?
And why the ■■■■ couldn’t he keep his boots on in the cab? He made Graham Norton look straight the way he pranced about getting out of the cab.