What a tosser

Seen many things down the years from the driving seat whilst out and about, but never something as weird as this HGV Driver witnessed:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/na … ed-2943049

Another person who can’t mind their own zb business, ffs…:imp::twisted:

^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^

I blame it on maggie`s “care in the community.” harumph!

In my day…

Look at the comment section and look at the second comments photo lol

mickyblue:
Look at the comment section and look at the second comments photo lol

You mean this one :slight_smile:

Reminds me of the time I was driving along the M6 near Sandbach. A green Skoda Octavia was in the middle lane and as it pulled along side the unit, it started to match my speed. First thoughts were VOSA or plod, however when the interior light came on, I was presented with a bloke wearing a shirt and tie replete with stockings and white stilettos. :laughing:

bet he wouldnt have rang the old bill if it had been a fanjita being worked on :laughing:

its not that unusual tbh, i,ve seen it a few times over the years, i usually just laugh as they go by, as long as on average i get more women flashing me than men then live and let live

I’ve never seen anything like it & I won’t believe it until I do…:laughing:

largebloke1969:
bet he wouldnt have rang the old bill if it had been a fanjita being worked on :laughing:

Luckily for the general public a lorry driver did do exactly that…

thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/ … e_driving/

Whatever you do… don’t buy a 2nd hand ■■■■■■ unless it’s got new seats, steering wheel and dashboard.

Fair play to the man, keeping an ■■■■■■ on the road mine rotted out years ago.

Haha that’s funny that, a similar thing happened to me the other day, I was driving along in my Ford ■■■■■■ and this lorry driver started…oh…wait…

It’s a good job car drivers can’t see into truck cabs…

Sounds like good fun, :laughing:

Maybe Buffwankdriving is the answer to road rage.

Fanjita & buffwankdriving, this thread has both educated & cheered me up. I thank you.

So you don’t get points on your licence for ■■■■■■■ then?

So, my first thoughts were ‘He’s not the 1st bloke that’s had to ■■■■ inside an ■■■■■■’ lol

2nd, what a sad HGV driver for reporting it, none of his business unless it was affecting the ■■■■■■ drivers driving to a point where it was getting dangerous, even then a blast of the airhorns would probably have got rid of his horn

Mike-C:

largebloke1969:

Luckily for the general public a lorry driver did do exactly that…

thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/ … e_driving/

After reading that, I also have 3 thoughts.

1st, once again, what a sad git of a HGV driver, see above point about safety.

2nd, why did she also get done for Dangerous Driving and the guy above didn’t.

3rd, How many sob stories in 1 ‘defence’■■ Child with mental health issues, son off to Afgan, Disabled father needs her at his house. I often think when people come up with a defence like this, they’re trying too hard and are going to get in trouble, but to use them all :open_mouth:

What about the guy in the linked post?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu … me-2918424