What a joke

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-10785830 poor blokes just earning a crust this is what ya get makes me sick

I just posted a reply on a different thread.

and yr thoughts on this…

latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/ … rash_death

Plenty, but the sum it up, both he and his parents should be removed from existence by legal injection. And I’m not joking. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

He knew what he doing and also knew that chucking tennis ball sized stones at vehicles doing 70mph+ was never going to result in happy endings. People like this are [zb] up in their heads and need permanently removing from the gene pool. It is something I feel extremely strongly about.

You’ve got to blame the parents. My son wouldn’t dream of doing that as he knows I’d string him up. No discipline anymore. Is it any wonder why society has broken down

Some little ■■■■■ lobbed a cake off a bridge on the A1 a while back,landed right on my windscreen,made me jump out of my skin and swerved the wagon a bit.
Thankfully it wasn’t a brick,it is down to how these little ■■■■■ are brought up,their parents probably did the same.
Poor fella,out working hard for his family,wasted by an evil little **** ! :imp:

You have all got it wrong. He is only 10 so we need to wrap him in cotton wool. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

And by wrap him in cotton wool I mean enough cotton wool to suffocate the little [zb]er. His parents should also be never allowed to breed another mutant. :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

And breathe. :wink:

Now obviously i dont wanna name names but the sort of leniancy this ‘child’ can expect to receive will probably be along the lines of that infamous lad who (along with his ‘friend’) took a very young child from the shopping center,beat him,stripped him and laid his poor little body on a train track. People simply DO NOT do this sort of thing if they are of a normal disposition. This is why said person now has another couple of years for yet another incident that a normal person simply wouldn’t think of doing. His reward…big fat shopping list,big tele,another new identity (to those on the outside anyway) to the tune of 250k and all the trimmings that this kind of scum get and all outta the £800+ tax on my wages/month that me and every other working person pay for. I know this is not the place for this kind of talk and i apologise to everybody but if anybody says to u in the future that ‘crime doesn’t pay’ they are obviously a liar

Rob K:
Plenty, but the sum it up, both he and his parents should be removed from existence by legal injection. And I’m not joking.

Legal injection? You mean something like the annual flu jab? :laughing:

Paul

repton:

Rob K:
Plenty, but the sum it up, both he and his parents should be removed from existence by legal injection. And I’m not joking.

Legal injection? You mean something like the annual flu jab? :laughing:

Paul

The greatest benefit of capital punishment is they do not reoffend and there are no costs involved in keeping them in prison.

OVLOV JAY:
You’ve got to blame the parents. My son wouldn’t dream of doing that as he knows I’d string him up. No discipline anymore. Is it any wonder why society has broken down

I agree my lad would not dream of doing something like that but then he has parents that care what he does and where he does it not parents who just want him out the way while they have another tin of lager or he is making a noise whilst they watch day time tv they dont care so the kid dont learn any morals and the cycle goes on, I remember our local bobby ,if we got caught doin anything wrong, asking do you want a clip round the ear from me or do i tell ya dad we always took the clip round ear coz if your dad found out couldn`t sit down for a week :exclamation: :exclamation: jennie x

His punishment should be something along the lines of “Saudi Justice” … let the family of the guy that died throw stones at him (make sure the little [zb] is tied to a post first) … if they didn’t feel they could do it, i’m sure a few people on here would volunteer :question:
But do it in the local “Public Square” … or if that is too cruel, what about the old fashioned method of a few days in the public stocks, with a card around his neck outlining his crime(s) :question:

The Rustler:
His punishment should be something along the lines of “Saudi Justice” … let the family of the guy that died throw stones at him (make sure the little [zb] is tied to a post first) … if they didn’t feel they could do it, i’m sure a few people on here would volunteer :question:
But do it in the local “Public Square” … or if that is too cruel, what about the old fashioned method of a few days in the public stocks, with a card around his neck outlining his crime(s) :question:

thats not cruel enough, televise it and let the public decide what the next weapon is.

then do the same to the parents

OVLOV JAY:

Gotta agree i remember when i was a lad i had so much respect/fear :laughing: for my dad that i never put a foot wrong. If i ever have kids i think i’ll rule with an iron fist or else they’ll rip the ■■■■ the way most kids do nowadays.

Wow! This certainly bought out the hangemandfloggem brigade.

No one questions the fact that the driver ran into the back of a truck hard enough to kill his passenger.

A van driver had earlier reported a golf ball sized rock breaking his windscreen, if the time of the report and the time of the accident were any more than say 10 minutes the police have to answer for this. Also parents should be held legally responsible for the actions of their children with much harsher penalties introduced. As usual with this country the politicians talk the talk but never walk the walk.

well one life gone an a few ruined.
having been the victim of a few similar attacks All ive posted before one resulting in £1800 compensation.
make a 10 year old a 10 year old?
suffer death /stoneing /hanging,
a 10 year olds brain cant work out the velocity of a stone an a vehicle travelling at 60 mph ,
A 10 year old cant work out the danger of a vehicle out of control but then most of the drivers i see going past me havent worked that one one out an i think the majority have passed a test.?
As for the my son /daughter would never do that , best laugh ive had for a while,
You have them you dont control them.

what do you expect from residents of a dump like swanley.

I think the boot should be put on the other foot and dangle the little chav on a rope by his feet off a bridge infront of all the double decker trunkers :smiley:

scania245:
well one life gone an a few ruined.
having been the victim of a few similar attacks All ive posted before one resulting in £1800 compensation.
make a 10 year old a 10 year old?
suffer death /stoneing /hanging,
a 10 year olds brain cant work out the velocity of a stone an a vehicle travelling at 60 mph ,
A 10 year old cant work out the danger of a vehicle out of control but then most of the drivers i see going past me havent worked that one one out an i think the majority have passed a test.?
As for the my son /daughter would never do that , best laugh ive had for a while,
You have them you dont control them.

Yeah you’re right, what am I thinking? He’s only ten, why would he know right from wrong after 5 years at school and ten years of being shaped by his parents. The truth is I’ve got no control over my kids, they rule my house, oh how I feel like that bloke in the haribo advert

I hear what you’re saying about the parents, it has to be a major factor in a lot of kiddie crimes today, there seems to be a total lack of disipline, nowadays it’s parenting by volume, usually full of ■■■■■■ & blinding in the middle of a supermarket, but kids are kids, I was a right little [zb]er when I was a kid, my Mum & Dad were not left wing liberals & I never got away with anything (unless I didn’t get caught) but I still did a lot of very silly things that could’ve had disastrous consequences. A kid living near me had decent parents, yet he stabbed & killed someone at 14yrs old, he has two sisters, they’re normal law abing people, so you can’t always blame the parents.

newmercman:
I hear what you’re saying about the parents, it has to be a major factor in a lot of kiddie crimes today, there seems to be a total lack of disipline, nowadays it’s parenting by volume, usually full of ■■■■■■ & blinding in the middle of a supermarket, but kids are kids, I was a right little [zb]er when I was a kid, my Mum & Dad were not left wing liberals & I never got away with anything (unless I didn’t get caught) but I still did a lot of very silly things that could’ve had disastrous consequences. A kid living near me had decent parents, yet he stabbed & killed someone at 14yrs old, he has two sisters, they’re normal law abing people, so you can’t always blame the parents.

I can hear what you are saying but in general, once a [zb], always a [zb].

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds … 046751.stm

It angers me that these murdering little scroats cannot be named, the whole family should lose all rights of anonymity when they are found guilty of murder or other heinous crimes. John Venables was tried under another false name for being a ■■■■■■■■■■ and kiddy fiddler

Certainly a good topic for a debate, the lad will receive assessments by professionals in their field, might not even go to a young offenders due to his age.

Without the facts no-one knows how he has been brought up, his parents may have been upstanding members of the community or wasters which is all to common on our streets in the UK.

I would’nt be to quick to flog them without the facts, although if they were wasters then they would pay the price and the young bloke certainly brought to task. If him and his mates never threw the brick, the incident would never have occurred in the first place.

Why did the truck run into the back of the stationery vehicle?
Or if relevant, was the passenger wearing a seat belt?

The Bulger case was a tragedy, should the lads involved had their identity changed? Looks like they were getting away with murder even as adults, the whole justice system is a joke.

Anyway a waste of a life
RIP