What a driver...

To be fair he got it turned round.Although it probably would have been a bit easier if he’d stopped and gone forward on full right lock at 0.59 and then go back on full left instead of vice versa. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

The-Snowman:
ill end up in court for an assault which ended in a bloody good surgeon spending 3 or 4 hours getting the filmers iphone back

:sunglasses: ^^ this!

The-Snowman:
The [zb] usual. A tight yard and tricky reverse = some ■■■■ with a camera phone starts filming so he can post it on youtube.
One of these days some smart ■■■ is going to try filming me doing a difficult reverse and ill end up in court for an assault which ended in a bloody good surgeon spending 3 or 4 hours getting the filmers iphone back

I’ll help to pay your fine Snowy :wink:

If he struggles in that yard ,wait till he gets in a tesco yard with dot-com vans abandoned all over the place :exclamation: :exclamation:

Ramon123:

The-Snowman:
The [zb] usual. A tight yard and tricky reverse = some ■■■■ with a camera phone starts filming so he can post it on youtube.
One of these days some smart ■■■ is going to try filming me doing a difficult reverse and ill end up in court for an assault which ended in a bloody good surgeon spending 3 or 4 hours getting the filmers iphone back

I’ll help to pay your fine Snowy :wink:

So will I. But only if the footage is posted on YouTube. … :sunglasses: :laughing:

glad I passed my test in the 1990’s when driver would help each other rather than filming you. think I would have dragged the ■■■■■■ out his vehicle after about 1.30.

Kiowan:

albion1971:
PS I used to drive an auto MAN A frame drawbar and never had a problem. All about throttle control and if that guy was in an auto his throttle control was as bad as his reversing.

It’s not all about how silky smooth a master of the throttle you are with your A frame drawbar auto MAN, there are many different trucks and different auto boxes and while a 2011 TGX auto may slip the clutch like a hot knife through butter a 2005 TGA auto with a million kms on it can be a total nightmare, appreciate that not everyone drives a wonderful truck and no two trucks are the same.

I totally agree about the trucks but no two drivers are the same either! Put a good driver in a bad truck and there may be no problem but put a bad driver in any truck and there usually is a few problems.

delivered there but didn’t do what he did though as i reversed in thus saving making a ■■■ of mesen on youtube

Quite a non- event for youtube. Good man with good attitude :smiley:

should have blind sided it back out, he was nearly there on the first go but then gave up

dozy:
If he struggles in that yard ,wait till he gets in a tesco yard with dot-com vans abandoned all over the place :exclamation: :exclamation:

Lol all those risk assessed stores are b.alls get a job moving grains or ferts to and from farms some of these places are designed for horse and cart

like it when the other guy turns up and asks " are you gonna be here long ? "

With all the rocking about, the trailer seems a bit heavy on the pin.

nodding donkey:
In his defence, he is reversing a pig , a.k.a MAN. They are a complete and utter pain to reverse.

Still made a simple job into a ball ache. Nice cut in the curtain too…

It wasnt just my opinion then. Not only that, I found Man’s not that well endowed with air reservoirs, so after a few shunts…

Feel sorry for him, half a dozen know it alls that have never been driven giving advice, and some knob filming it all. That said he should have ignored them, took a deep breath, and took his time instead of jerking it about like that. It winds me up to ■■■ when people start telling me which way to turn the wheel etc. Had it yesterday when a bloke was saying you wanna do this and turn this way and that way etc, I let him finish then calming asked him exactly where he wanted the trailer putting and put it there and blanked him giving his wheel turn gestures. Nothing wrong with people helping, but only when it’s needed.

109LWB:
Tbh, if I saw someone filming me in that situation,I’d get out and ask if they’d like to attempt the manoeuvre to show me how to do it properly.

Been there and done that, a yard Marshall got clever so I took the keys out said “here’s the fcking keys do you wanna do it”. He mumbled something about having never driven one and skulked off.

Tris:

109LWB:
Tbh, if I saw someone filming me in that situation,I’d get out and ask if they’d like to attempt the manoeuvre to show me how to do it properly.

Been there and done that, a yard Marshall got clever so I took the keys out said “here’s the fcking keys do you wanna do it”. He mumbled something about having never driven one and skulked off.

Really ? . . bet he felt stupid after saying that .Wtf is a “yard marshall” :confused:

Suedehead:

Tris:

109LWB:

Really ? . . bet he felt stupid after saying that .Wtf is a “yard marshall” :confused:

It’s his title :laughing: I call him Blakey.

Tris:

Suedehead:

Tris:

109LWB:

It’s his title :laughing: I call him Blakey.

Blakey :grimacing:

Come on Tris,where is this superstar " yard marshalls " erm yard ?

It’s for some mickey taking I’m planning on indulging in,if I ever get that way. :wink:

So old.
Any new content out there>?