What a driver...

youtu.be/Jup7g_kcj44

Only 5mins. Why did he make it so difficult for him self? Or am i missing something?

Trucker8oy:
https://youtu.be/Jup7g_kcj44

Only 5mins. Why did he make it so difficult for him self? Or am i missing something?

not a lot of space there,even if he drove up so he could reverse straight there were sill vehicles parked at the other end,personally before I turned left into the estate I would have sussed it out first then decided

He would ave done a lot better if he’d stopped show boating and jumping on and off the clutch and throttle.
He’s ballsing it up because he has an audience!

not a lot of space there,even if he drove up so he could reverse straight there were sill vehicles parked at the other end,personally before I turned left into the estate I would have sussed it out first then decided

same as above… though i would have liked to haved grabbed the little ■■■■ on the forks, tooting his horn with his important load of empty pallets…

Don’t know who’s worse the ■■■■ videoing him or the ■■■■ banksman :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Its about time these agency are restricted to class2.

Ive done worse.
Sorry to say but as the driver was only one for miles around neadlessly wearing a hi viz it has to be agency.

That said he got out no real dramas, apart from going on the grass all turned out fine in the end.

Gembo:
He would ave done a lot better if he’d stopped show boating and jumping on and off the clutch and throttle.
He’s ballsing it up because he has an audience!

Thought it was an automatic,certainly jumping about like one when reversing…

Half way through he stall’s it.

In his defence, he is reversing a pig , a.k.a MAN. They are a complete and utter pain to reverse.

Still made a simple job into a ball ache. Nice cut in the curtain too…

Very shabby :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nodding donkey:
Nice cut in the curtain too…

How do you think all those Johnny foreigners got there to “guide” him.

The ■■■■■■■ usual. A tight yard and tricky reverse = some ■■■■ with a camera phone starts filming so he can post it on youtube.
One of these days some smart ■■■ is going to try filming me doing a difficult reverse and ill end up in court for an assault which ended in a bloody good surgeon spending 3 or 4 hours getting the filmers iphone back

Tbh, if I saw someone filming me in that situation,I’d get out and ask if they’d like to attempt the manoeuvre to show me how to do it properly.

Fail to see the problem tbh, all he did wrong by the looks was drive in before checking, could be that it’s easier to reverse in off the road, but maybe you can’t if it’s a blindside. Someone in the comments says he should’ve screwed it round, there is no room to screw it round, he got out the right way. Automatic MANs can be awful to reverse as the clutch bites violently no matter how gentle you are and it becomes twice as jerky when you are are jacknifed, autos can still stall but by the sound of it this was actually a manual so maybe that isn’t an excuse.

The guy is probably stressed and getting it all wrong because of the filming and he is driving a MAN which is all GO or STOP! I also hate the fact that these people film you for youtube but then it is posted on Trucknet :unamused:

Wind up.
Also why have a kerb/idiot mirror on the drivers side :confused:

i bet david bratt is chuffed when he sees that load of bollox :laughing:

Dear oh dear what a fuss about nothing.Not a great deal of room but maybe it was his first ever reverse and I would think he normally drives automatics judging by his poor clutch control and why has he got hazards on?

How embarrassing!

PS I used to drive an auto MAN A frame drawbar and never had a problem. All about throttle control and if that guy was in an auto his throttle control was as bad as his reversing.

albion1971:
PS I used to drive an auto MAN A frame drawbar and never had a problem. All about throttle control and if that guy was in an auto his throttle control was as bad as his reversing.

It’s not all about how silky smooth a master of the throttle you are with your A frame drawbar auto MAN, there are many different trucks and different auto boxes and while a 2011 TGX auto may slip the clutch like a hot knife through butter a 2005 TGA auto with a million kms on it can be a total nightmare, appreciate that not everyone drives a wonderful truck and no two trucks are the same.