What a disgrace

The-Snowman:

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:
So I came home to a leaky washing machine today :cry: I didn’t think today could get worse… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your tumble dryer is now on the blink? :open_mouth:

Is “I had a leaky washing machine” not a fancy way of saying “my wife was crying”?

CLASS!!

Only with laughter mate, she’s half welsh half polish.

Value of Sterling’s falling…
…The pound isn’t fairing much better.

F-reds:

The-Snowman:

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:
So I came home to a leaky washing machine today :cry: I didn’t think today could get worse… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is “I had a leaky washing machine” not a fancy way of saying “my wife was crying”?

CLASS!!

Only with laughter mate, she’s half welsh half polish.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(BTW, you are a brave man…)

F-reds:

The-Snowman:

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:

half welsh half polish.

Now that must be one hell of an accent! :grimacing:

I do wonder is Hodgson is actually resigning, or just not going to renew his contract.
Whatever he does, I really can’t see him having another manager post in football, that sort of defeat just isn’t going to wash off, and will probably leave a stain when the poor bugger is dead.

Now I reflect upon it, I really hope this is Rooney’s last cap, as that would be a fitting exit for that bellend! :smiley:
(I’ve never liked or really rated him! :imp:)

Iceland only won by one clear goal. Can we get an online petition going to replay the match until we get a result that the student population agree with?

merc0447:
Can’t believe I stayed up late to watch that crap.

It was extra fun for me staying up to watch it in the Wetherspoons in Port Talbot. So many Iceland supporters :laughing:

mrginge:

merc0447:
Can’t believe I stayed up late to watch that crap.

It was extra fun for me staying up to watch it in the Wetherspoons in Port Talbot. So many Iceland supporters :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

i wasnt happy with the final result, can we have a re-match until we win, and can some start one of them change.org things going for a rematch please :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

is it any wonder the players dont have any more passion when putting on the England shirt. these days of political correct rubbish its seen as racist if you display to much Englishness
you have to go back to 1966 to see a team of passion from england
Iceland played like a team of passion, they played like a bunch of lads who loved there country and were trying against all odds to have a good go
a nation of 300.000 with only 1 player who is premiership standard show the rich kids who couldn’t even make a decent pass in 90 mins just how to play with passion and more importantly like a team
well done Iceland you will have your nation singing in the streets and proud to be from Iceland

somehow we as a nation just dont work that way any more so we can not really blame the team as they played like a team with no direction and no belief as what does it mean to be English any more anyway ? a shirt is just a shirt and they get paid win or lose and have a nice job back home so there is nothing at stake nothing to lose and nothing to gain.
Iceland on the other hand have just everything to win and gain and will be hero’s back home and rightly so.

maybe now we have got out of the eu maybe just maybe it might seem cool again to be proud to be English but i very much doubt it after all the years of political correctness has rubbed salt into it all

I was told they over stayed any way because they went on a short midweek easyJet holiday deal :laughing:

Muckaway:
Iceland only won by one clear goal. Can we get an online petition going to replay the match until we get a result that the student population agree with?

That equates to 67% out vote, you’ve no chance!

Why don’t the English FA do the obvious thing and offer the Icalandic management team the England job?

Who won then ? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last night the English national team got knocked out by a works team, today the lads who did it are back filling fridges and stacking shelves. They aren’t even bragging about it, when past one of their shops earlier and no sign of them bragging about their victory! However there was a lad in a football shirt and scarf spraypainting ‘scum’ across the window.
By the by I’m sat in Wembley tipping and even the stadium roof is at half mast :wink:

blue estate:
Who won then ? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Better Team,
Come on you Vikings [emoji106]

desypete:
you have to go back to 1966 to see a team of passion from england

And there wasn’t any evidence of Englishness there either since every body was waving the Union Jack, there wasn’t a George Cross in sight.

The arrogant bunch of overrated kn0bs thought they had won it before a ball was kicked.Fair play to Iceland,by far the better team,hope they beat the French in the next round.
I had a little flutter on Italy after their second game.
Forza Azzurri ! :smiley:

Italy played well and as a team, our boys wouldn’t know what one was unless it was their agent telling them how much the transfer would be worth to them! :unamused:

The Italians are always capable of winning tournaments Evil (as are the Germans) I’d be happy to see Iceland really upset the apple cart and win the ruddy thing though. :wink:

Beau Nydel:
Last night the English national team got knocked out by a works team, today the lads who did it are back filling fridges and stacking shelves. They aren’t even bragging about it, when past one of their shops earlier and no sign of them bragging about their victory! However there was a lad in a football shirt and scarf spraypainting ‘scum’ across the window.
By the by I’m sat in Wembley tipping and even the stadium roof is at half mast :wink:

:smiley: