Well done Iceland.

Struggling for words…

eagerbeaver:
Well done Iceland.

Struggling for words…

How about; Should have gone to Iceland? Did go to Iceland! :smiley:

A shocking performance…

Funny as ■■■■. :laughing:

Oh for goodness sake, they can’t win. You voted overwhelmingly to get out of Europe, and that’s what they’ve done. The first time since 1966 that the English team have actually achieved what the people wanted…

Yeah mate, same ere! Iceland thoroughly deserved it, England didn’t even turn up!
Great idea put rashford on in the 85th minute :imp:

See ya Roy :blush:

the nodding donkey:
You voted overwhelmingly to get out of Europe, and that’s what they’ve done

:grimacing:

So I came home to a leaky washing machine today :cry: I didn’t think today could get worse… :cry: :cry: :cry:

F-reds:
So I came home to a leaky washing machine today :cry: I didn’t think today could get worse… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your tumble dryer is now on the blink? :open_mouth:

Can’t believe I stayed up late to watch that crap.

Orrible ■■■■■■■■■

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:

Is “I had a leaky washing machine” not a fancy way of saying “my wife was crying”?

Will Roy be able to claim job seekers allowance?

Roy Hodgsson just activated article 50.

The-Snowman:

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:

Is “I had a leaky washing machine” not a fancy way of saying “my wife was crying”?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

merc0447:
Can’t believe I stayed up late to watch that crap.

Same here stupid o clock start tomorrow aswell,about they pensioned Rooney off the fat old cart horse.

Cya Roy be behind Cameron in the dole office tomorrow lol :smiley:

eagerbeaver:
Will Roy be able to claim job seekers allowance?

Not for 12 weeks …because judging by that performance he’s made himself intentionally unemployed

He has already resigned.

Christ, it’s like the Labour party.

Gary Neville has gone now…

Rubbish - our best opportunity to progress since the late 80’s…

Just goes to show there is absolutely no passion when those players pull on the England shirt.

I do feel sorry for Marcus Rashford, the kid had to be a part of the last few minutes of that game and he doesn’t deserve that label as he never got a chance to really influence it… The rest/majority of them should be ashamed of themselves, shocking! :imp:

Please Please Please retire Rooney…