WH Malcolm to fit driver facing cameras

Rowley010:

discoman:

Andrejs:
What problem if you do all correctly.■■? Most bank staff,supermarlet staff work under CCTV ready to many years.

Ok, you buy a new car, and install a dash cam front and rear, why do you think that is… it’s not because of the nice fancy looking camera… it’s to ensure any incidents are recorded…
supermarkets and banks have cameras to 1, ensure theft is kept to a minimum and record staff to stop them stealing … that’s a fact … if your naive to think your employers won’t use driver facing camera against you well then your as naive as Rowley, as mentioned these companies have no lawful right to your image… is it is your employment contract in relation to your image rights being passed on to a 3rd party? …ie insurance company, don’t use the streets and all have cameras if you shop in a supermarket you agree upon entry to use of cctv … however in your employment contract it needs to be shown and also, what they do with the Data and image etc …

Oh that old chestnut I’m naive and lick the bosses arse etc etc etc etc etc etc etc because I’m choosing to take the positives about someone that is here to stay whether we like it or. It’s getting boring now.

As I said, the cameras are here to stay so you can choose to continue getting yourself wound up over them and moan moan moan moan at them or you can accept them for the positives that they offer. Or just go and retire and do something with less responsibility where bosses and insurance companies don’t feel the need to watch you.

And the mass killings will continue, resentment is a very powerful emotion/state of mind and this society promotes it in many ways.

CookieMonster:

Rowley010:
The fact is chaps (and Chapesses) all big companies have cameras unless they self insure. It’s only a matter of time before insurance companies make demands to small companies also that cameras are installed and threaten huge premiums if they don’t because seeing the truth in the aftermath of an incident can save them thousands of pounds. So like telematics you can hate it all, or try and see the positive in it which I’ve tried to put across partly here but I always knew I’d get shot down with you lot on here.

Like anything else, there will be positives and there will be negatives. In the case of in cab cameras, the negatives far outweigh the positives. For every person they help, they will punish dozens, especially if you have management who view drivers as a lower life form.
While it’s usually an admirable trait to see the positive, I’m afraid you’re seeing the silver lining of a mushroom cloud

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Good post mate. You and cgscott are starting to rank highly on the Beaver awards 2020 nominations.

These prestigious awards are highly acclaimed and are only awarded to those who show promising backbone. The Jedi council consisting of Rob(‘robbie’)roy, Maoster, Juddian, Larf, Dog sans petroleum and a few others who are currently undercover and therefore remain anonymous, have all been consulted and are in agreement with the great Beaver.

Rowley010:

discoman:

Andrejs:
What problem if you do all correctly.■■? Most bank staff,supermarlet staff work under CCTV ready to many years.

Ok, you buy a new car, and install a dash cam front and rear, why do you think that is… it’s not because of the nice fancy looking camera… it’s to ensure any incidents are recorded…
supermarkets and banks have cameras to 1, ensure theft is kept to a minimum and record staff to stop them stealing … that’s a fact … if your naive to think your employers won’t use driver facing camera against you well then your as naive as Rowley, as mentioned these companies have no lawful right to your image… is it is your employment contract in relation to your image rights being passed on to a 3rd party? …ie insurance company, don’t use the streets and all have cameras if you shop in a supermarket you agree upon entry to use of cctv … however in your employment contract it needs to be shown and also, what they do with the Data and image etc …

Oh that old chestnut I’m naive and lick the bosses arse etc etc etc etc etc etc etc because I’m choosing to take the positives about someone that is here to stay whether we like it or. It’s getting boring now.

As I said, the cameras are here to stay so you can choose to continue getting yourself wound up over them and moan moan moan moan at them or you can accept them for the positives that they offer. Or just go and retire and do something with less responsibility where bosses and insurance companies don’t feel the need to watch you.

Hang on a minute, you’ve forgotten option no 4 Rowls. :bulb:

As well as the 3 you mention, you.ve forgot the one that you reminded us about at first… …

You could become a naive bosses arse licker like you did. :bulb: :laughing:

The only thing becoming boring around here pal, is your pathetic opinions on how we should all conduct ourselves as employees. :open_mouth:
I’m starting to feel embarrassed for you ffs. :smiley:
As has been said, I don’t think any of us object to cameras perse, it’s the intrusion and 1984 style surveillance and monitoring of the type that faces the driver that is the problem…whether you’re doing something that could be perceived as wrong or not…It is just SO wrong on so many levels.!
(For the 100th time :unamused: )

Big Brother is coming for us all eventually, so bend over and ■■■■ it up guys you know you will in the end.

HobNobRoy:
Big Brother is coming for us all eventually, so bend over and ■■■■ it up guys you know you will in the end.

:laughing: Hiya mate welcome back
I see you’ve changed your name from nob roy to Hobnobroy. :laughing: did you think that idea up all by yourself…or are you my latest and newest fan?, …
…or are you Rowley who is annoyed? :laughing:
…Who knows?..who cares? :smiley:

Delighted to see I can still ■■■■ people to that extent, I ain’t lost my touch eh? :laughing: :sunglasses: , …look forward to more of your posts and I think this calls for thinking up a new signature. :wink:

robroy:

HobNobRoy:

I see you’ve changed your name from nob roy to Hobnobroy. :laughing: did you think that idea up all by yourself…or are you my latest and newest fan?, …

Delighted to see I can still ■■■■ people to that extent, I ain’t lost my touch eh? :laughing: :sunglasses: , …look forward to more of your posts and I think this calls for thinking up a new signature. :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome but not sure what you mean Robby im a newbie so be gentle with me.

robroy:

Rowley010:

discoman:

Andrejs:

As well as the 3 you mention, you.ve forgot the one that you reminded us about at first… …

The only thing becoming boring around here pal, is your pathetic opinions on how we should all conduct ourselves as employees. :open_mouth:
As has been said, I don’t think any of us object to cameras perse, it’s the intrusion and 1984 style surveillance and monitoring of the type that faces the driver that is the problem…whether you’re doing something that could be perceived as wrong or not…It is just SO wrong on so many levels.!

I feel sorry for you sweetheart

Rowley010:

robroy:

Rowley010:

discoman:

Andrejs:

You could become a naive bosses arse licker like you did. :bulb: [emoji38]

It’s like reading the beano

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rowley010:

discoman:

Andrejs:

I am not getting wound up over cameras in a truck, I no longer drive trucks … however, it’s the likes of you whom makes the industry worse… your stupidity allows employers to get away with … you freely admit your not sure what they do with footage… are you aware of the data protection act of your image? Have you signed a waiver for your image right? What next, will they want your car insurance details and a credit check on you prior to doing your job? … you have to ask yourself where does it stop… there are idiots who freely give up there privacy just to please a boss… forgive me when I laugh because the camera catches you out in the future.

Your just being ridiculous now. It’s not a police investigation or a high court trial.

The company has a right to stick cameras in their vehicle whether you like it or agree to it or not. Yes the company has to comply with data protection laws with regards to how they use that image and data. Unfortunately management and compliance type people viewing that footage is well within what is legal and with their rights.

If your manager takes the footage home to toss off over you tossing off then that’s not lawful so if you suspect that then I’d get a union involved.

It always seems strange to me as a child of the Cold War that we used to hold Communist countries up as dreadful tyrannies devoid of freedom and liberty largely because of the amount of surveillance carried out on ordinary citizens going about their lawful business, and nowadays Russian tourists in London gawp in amazement at the sheer amount of CCTV everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rowley010:

robroy:

Rowley010:

discoman:

:laughing: Ok cheers :smiley: …, but instead of having ANY type of feelings aimed towards me mate, you should maybe take a look at and think about yourself more eh?
You’re by far in need of any sympathy than I’ll ever be…my conscience is totally clear and shame free, on how I conduct myself as an employee… :wink:

Just shows you reading this post how many think it’s ok, the brain dead
You have to go to the death camp, o do i, yes, o ok then
Stand at the wall while we shoot you, o do i have to, yes, o ok
The perfect specimen to follow any directions no wonder the job will never amount to much

HobNobRoy:

robroy:

HobNobRoy:

Thanks for the warm welcome but not sure what you mean Robby im a newbie so be gentle with me.

Aye I believe ya. :smiley:

Oh rob I don’t know any advice from you for how to conduct myself. Enjoy the rest of your career getting your knickers in a twist over a camera

biggriffin:
cameras are there for one reason only, to blame somebody for anything that goes wrong.
It’s not about the elf’s it’s about blame culture.

We have forwarded facing and side cameras, no problems with them, as they can be used in your defense, as well as guilt, so far been used successfully to show other Muppets on the road,have caused the incidents.and when refusing to go into a drop why because of Hazards.

They are here to stay, it just depends on the company you work for, how they use them.

Bang on with that.

It’s only those who are thicker than a whale omelette who think they are for anything other than to shaft you.

As for the “everyone will have them” pish, no they won’t. All these two bob mobs that the weak of spine work for will have them, the rest of us who work where we get treated like grown ups won’t be bothered by them.

TheUncaringCowboy:

biggriffin:
cameras are there for one reason only, to blame somebody for anything that goes wrong.
It’s not about the elf’s it’s about blame culture.

We have forwarded facing and side cameras, no problems with them, as they can be used in your defense, as well as guilt, so far been used successfully to show other Muppets on the road,have caused the incidents.and when refusing to go into a drop why because of Hazards.

They are here to stay, it just depends on the company you work for, how they use them.

Bang on with that.

It’s only those who are thicker than a whale omelette who think they are for anything other than to shaft you.

As for the “everyone will have them” pish, no they won’t. All these two bob mobs that the weak of spine work for will have them, the rest of us who work where we get treated like grown ups won’t be bothered by them.

“Thicker than a whale omelette”…

PMSL.jpg

Rowley010:
Oh rob I don’t know any advice from you for how to conduct myself. Enjoy the rest of your career getting your knickers in a twist over a camera

‘‘I don’t know any advice from you for how to conduct myself’’ ■■ :neutral_face:
Wtf you on about Rowls? :neutral_face: ■■■■ ed if I can decipher that one mate. :smiley:

I’ve done fine so far in my career thanks, with very few employer related probs, apart from usual routine ones, mainly because I’ve got an aversion and a strong resistance to being metaphorically (and literally tbh) shagged up the back entrance. :bulb:

If cameras are only there to shaft you then how I have driven with them for the last 5 years and haven’t been shafted with them or had any problem with them? Before rob starts I’ve been driving longer than 5 years just with cameras that long. Maybe the ones who get shafted by them says more about that persons conduct and the way they act at work. Ie like a total ■■■■■■

Rowley010:
If cameras are only there to shaft you then how I have driven with them for the last 5 years and haven’t been shafted with them or had any problem with them?

Maybe the ones who get shafted by them says more about that persons conduct and the way they act at work. Ie like a total ■■■■■■

My answer to your question would be…
That comes with the territory of being the co ‘Yes man’ , maybe eh?

I’ll leave you to see the irony that most of us can see, based on many of your posts, of you labelling people… ''Total Tossers", based on how THEY act at work :smiley: …go figure Rowls… :bulb: