We've had bigger than that down here drive......l

Apologies to those not on Faceache. Perhaps some IT guru could do the honours?

facebook.com/nick.storey.98 … 0644136836

Ive got facebook but you need to be friends with him to see it.

Sorry guys, just clicked on that link myself and it’s not working for whatever reason. It was a video from France with a low loader carrying an Airbus fuselage who had got himself into all sorts of bother in a French town on a tight left turn. I’ll search tube of you to see if I can find it.

Crack on then.

Contraflow:
Crack on then.

Looked and couldn’t find it. I’ve now been distracted by a nice bacon, chicken and pasta salad from my fridge. What can I say?

christ,your easily distracted :laughing:

the maoster:

Contraflow:
Crack on then.

Looked and couldn’t find it. I’ve now been distracted by a nice bacon, chicken and pasta salad from my fridge. What can I say?

Salad…■■■■■■ Salad ■■?..where’s the bacon butty with brown sauce Man ?

Hehehehe

It has to be salad as I’m off on my jollies to Spain next month and am working hard on my beach body! The fact that the starting position is a beached whale body isn’t helping! :wink:

the maoster:

Contraflow:
Crack on then.

At least you wasn’t distracted by woman crossing a road causing you to run a red light :open_mouth:

I couldnt find it either,

Did find this though, a ship pulls a truck out of a hole, never seen that before !

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

Found a similar one, not the one that got into difficulties, but still impressive.

youtu.be/E0N7ytKZMc8

chaversdad:

Did find this though, a ship pulls a truck out of a hole, never seen that before !

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

Impressive. Did notice the truck was all wheel drive too. You’d want the ship to stop quickl once it got you out though! :blush:

I did wonder if he was gonna come flying out the hole and go straight in the water :open_mouth: :laughing:

the maoster:
Found a similar one, not the one that got into difficulties, but still impressive.

youtu.be/E0N7ytKZMc8

Very good, would like to know the weight and length? :smiley:

Oh look moms new ■■■■■’s arrived…

chaversdad:

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

Not a ship but an inland waters fuel barge …

And we used the bosses pickup to help swing us around the other day in Girvan …

20160419_101619.jpg

chaversdad:

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

I was more hoping the cyclist was gonna come barreling round the corner and not see the rope across the road and keep going! :laughing:

Thought he might be looking for a lift to Calais :slight_smile:

Love the link Moaster !
Had a look at a few others, there’s an impressive video there of a “CE” totalling 109 metres, 3 wagons pulling and 1 pushing a cradle carrying a generator.