We've had bigger than that down here drive......l

the maoster:
Found a similar one, not the one that got into difficulties, but still impressive.

youtu.be/E0N7ytKZMc8

You’re mum’s ■■■■■ has arrived.

That Gas tank on the move is impressive. UK health and safety would have imposed an exclusion zone of a mile for all onlookers.

mucker85:

the maoster:
Found a similar one, not the one that got into difficulties, but still impressive.

youtu.be/E0N7ytKZMc8

You’re mum’s ■■■■■ has arrived.

like feeding a tic-tak to a whale.lol :laughing:

Whenever I click these video links I always hope they’re showing an a-frame wag and drag doing a really tight turn on a forestry track but, it never is. One day my dream will come true.

The-Snowman:

chaversdad:
I couldnt find it either,

Did find this though, a ship pulls a truck out of a hole, never seen that before !

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

I was more hoping the cyclist was gonna come barreling round the corner and not see the rope across the road and keep going! :laughing:

LOL, trust you to think of the cyclist! :laughing:
To be fair he didn’t look like your average one, he appeared smart enough to back of when he saw the rope tension…

Own Account Driver:
Whenever I click these video links I always hope they’re showing an a-frame wag and drag doing a really tight turn on a forestry track but, it never is. One day my dream will come true.

Try this instead:-
youtu.be/rPYDj0w8i3c

chaversdad:
I couldnt find it either,

Did find this though, a ship pulls a truck out of a hole, never seen that before !

youtu.be/V0WYO3uZ7ds

I was waiting for the skinny to cycle over the rope and do a face plant,how disappointed was I… :smiley:

the maoster:
Sorry guys, just clicked on that link myself and it’s not working for whatever reason. It was a video from France with a low loader carrying an Airbus fuselage who had got himself into all sorts of bother in a French town on a tight left turn. I’ll search tube of you to see if I can find it.

This?

dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave … 7310136120

DearBoy:

the maoster:
Sorry guys, just clicked on that link myself and it’s not working for whatever reason. It was a video from France with a low loader carrying an Airbus fuselage who had got himself into all sorts of bother in a French town on a tight left turn. I’ll search tube of you to see if I can find it.

This?

That’s the fella DearBoy. Well done.

DearBoy:

the maoster:

This?

“Just the day before, the plane also got stuck in the commune of Auch, by a bridge”

I vote to call this Airbus A320 '‘Jonah’
& please please please pretty please don’t ever let me fly in it !