West mids

Any class 1 around west mids .not umbrella or ltd
Thanks

Right here goes just off the top of my head.
In Willenhall
Spar
Blakemores
Aspray
Mainline haulage
K Transport
Poundland
Wisemans
DX Parcels
GP Batteries
Wedges galvanising
Joseph ash

In Bilston
Poundland
Culina

In Wolverhampton
BOC gas
Royal Mail (i think).

West Brom
Sheldon clayton
Allied Bakeries (also garrets green brum)

Walsall
TK Maxx
Haywards containers.
EMR recycling

Hams Hall
Sainsburys

birmingham
UK Mail,Frieghtliner,Europackaging,Royal mail (i think again sorry).

Daytrunker:
In Willenhall
Spar
Blakemores
Aspray
Mainline haulage
K Transport
Poundland
Wisemans
DX Parcels
GP Batteries
Wedges galvanising
Joseph ash

In Bilston
Poundland
Culina

In Wolverhampton
BOC gas
Royal Mail (i think).

West Brom
Sheldon clayton

Walsall
TK Maxx
Haywards containers.
EMR recycling

Hams Hall
Sainsburys

birmingham

He could have your old job next week :wink: :laughing:

Baggie:

Daytrunker:
In Willenhall
Spar
Blakemores
Aspray
Mainline haulage
K Transport
Poundland
Wisemans
DX Parcels
GP Batteries
Wedges galvanising
Joseph ash

In Bilston
Poundland
Culina

In Wolverhampton
BOC gas
Royal Mail (i think).

West Brom
Sheldon clayton

Walsall
TK Maxx
Haywards containers.
EMR recycling

Hams Hall
Sainsburys

birmingham

He could have your old job next week :wink: :laughing:

I started enough trouble already lol :laughing: :unamused:

Where about in West Midlands are you?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

There’s a little know company called DPD somewhere in Birmingham, but I can’t recall where they are…

the nodding donkey:
There’s a little know company called DPD somewhere in Birmingham, but I can’t recall where they are…

Between West Brom and Smethwick…just off jct 1 of the M5…follow the black HGV signs !
They drive the fastest wagons in the west (midlands) :laughing:

Daytrunker:
In Willenhall
Spar
Blakemores
Aspray
Mainline haulage
K Transport
Poundland
Wisemans
DX Parcels
GP Batteries
Wedges galvanising
Joseph ash

In Bilston
Poundland
Culina

In Wolverhampton
BOC gas
Royal Mail (i think).

West Brom
Sheldon clayton

Walsall
TK Maxx
Haywards containers.
EMR recycling

Hams Hall
Sainsburys

birmingham

I use google maps for this sort of info.im after a job advert or numbers of decent firms
Thanks though

C’mon Daytrunker …pull your finger out :exclamation:
Get this guy an interview,and drive him to it in a hired limousine…and don’t forget the caviar sandwiches and Brut champagne :wink:

Baggie:
Get this guy an interview,and drive him to it in a hired limousine…and don’t forget the caviar sandwiches and Brut champagne :wink:

Why are you posting on this thread ?
■■■ king pricks everwhere on the internet !

Baggie:

the nodding donkey:

Between West Brom and Smethwick…just off jct 1 of the M5…follow the black HGV signs !
They drive the fastest wagons in the west (midlands) :laughing:

Not quite - Tuffnells are the quickest

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:

[zb] pricks everwhere on the internet !

You are so right you know, loads of pricks on the interweb.

I would suggest the other poster is suggesting the way you worded your post you expect everyone else to do all the work for you.

Sometimes the way we phrase a question one forum will change the responses we get, but again being a forum everyone is entitled to an opinion and allowed to express that opinion on any thread they wish to participate in.

Having said all that I can see where he is coming from, as your post reads you want a job/new job but can’t be arsed to find out information on companies near you but expect someone on a forum to give you all the answers you want.

Google is you friend, Yell is your friend, forums are you friend, agencies can even be your friend of that’s your sort of thing etc etc.

Job ads in magazines, newspapers etc.

Good luck with the search I would have said JDR haulage but no idea if they are still going, plus around Birmingham all the big companies are bound to have depots fairly close by, DHL/DPD/TUFFNELS/TNT/FED EX etc etc

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:

Yeah. They’re everywhere. Some even pretend they are looking for a job. Can you fricking believe it?

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:

Because you started it. Doh…

Im looking for a job ?A basic class 1 job in the west mids .
Im not looking for lover ?So why come on being a prick
Please excuse the basic post You very special people
I am not looking for a scientists job ffs

This site in particular is full of infighting ■■■■■ .

simcor:

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:

You are so right you know, loads of pricks on the interweb.

I would suggest the other poster is suggesting the way you worded your post you expect everyone else to do all the work for you.

Sometimes the way we phrase a question one forum will change the responses we get, but again being a forum everyone is entitled to an opinion and allowed to express that opinion on any thread they wish to participate in.

Having said all that I can see where he is coming from, as your post reads you want a job/new job but can’t be arsed to find out information on companies near you but expect someone on a forum to give you all the answers you want.

Google is you friend, Yell is your friend, forums are you friend, agencies can even be your friend of that’s your sort of thing etc etc.

Job ads in magazines, newspapers etc.

Good luck with the search I would have said JDR haulage but no idea if they are still going, plus around Birmingham all the big companies are bound to have depots fairly close by, DHL/DPD/TUFFNELS/TNT/FED EX etc etc

This is not the general discussion forum! .it is a job forum .are you here to educate me ?Or try to make me look bad for future employers

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PRICKS .SORRY TO THE FEW GOOD LADS .
NO WONDER WE ARE ON CRAP MONEY .YOUR ALL FIGHTING TO THE BOTTOM .

I originally posted this in the job forum .sorry but i now see why this has escalated into pish taking .
Thank you mr Moderator .perhaps you need retraining ? :unamused:

Beetlejuice:
Thanks

Your not saying if your moving into the area and want info on local jobs,or just want others to do the searching for you.
West Mids is a big area from Staffordshire to Warwickshire try being abit more specific on where you want to be,might help to get civil answers.

lolipop:

Beetlejuice:
Thanks

Your not saying if your moving into the area and want info on local jobs,or just want others to do the searching for you.
West Mids is a big area from Staffordshire to Warwickshire try being abit more specific on where you want to be,might help to get civil answers.

Hence my question further back.

Where abouts in the West Midlands are you? (Although it seems to have been completely overlooked)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:

I’m posting on this thread because a guy tries to help you,and you throw it back in his face.

Daytrunker provided you with a comprehensive list of prospective employers as you requested,and it obviously wasn’t enough for you !
As I implied,you clearly want someone to do all the donkey work for you.
You’ve clearly got the nous to use the internet…so bloody well use it :unamused: