West mids

Beetlejuice:

simcor:

Beetlejuice:

Baggie:
C’mon Daytrunker …pull your finger out :exclamation:
Get this guy an interview,and drive him to it in a hired limousine…and don’t forget the caviar sandwiches and Brut champagne :wink:

Why are you posting on this thread ?
[zb] pricks everwhere on the internet !

You are so right you know, loads of pricks on the interweb.

I would suggest the other poster is suggesting the way you worded your post you expect everyone else to do all the work for you.

Sometimes the way we phrase a question one forum will change the responses we get, but again being a forum everyone is entitled to an opinion and allowed to express that opinion on any thread they wish to participate in.

Having said all that I can see where he is coming from, as your post reads you want a job/new job but can’t be arsed to find out information on companies near you but expect someone on a forum to give you all the answers you want.

Google is you friend, Yell is your friend, forums are you friend, agencies can even be your friend of that’s your sort of thing etc etc.

Job ads in magazines, newspapers etc.

Good luck with the search I would have said JDR haulage but no idea if they are still going, plus around Birmingham all the big companies are bound to have depots fairly close by, DHL/DPD/TUFFNELS/TNT/FED EX etc etc

This is not the general discussion forum! .it is a job forum .are you here to educate me ?Or try to make me look bad for future employers

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF PRICKS .SORRY TO THE FEW GOOD LADS .
NO WONDER WE ARE ON CRAP MONEY .YOUR ALL FIGHTING TO THE BOTTOM .

How to make friends and influence people in one easy step, well done you must be very proud of your accomplishment.

It’s a forum people are allowed to comment on your posts, if you don’t like hearing things you don’t like then don’t post or reply to them simple as that, oh and I’ve found your dummy for you, would you like it back?

Most people who post on here asking stuff are grateful for a response and help,for the very reason they are stuck about something.
I don’t mind helping anyone but when you see the OP’s responses on here went from help to ■■■■ take in a few posts you do wonder why some people struggle to get a job let alone a decent 1.

Yes there a bit of p take and friendly banter mixed in but that’s only the same as asking at work lol and part of the fun tbh.

Pass us some Jeff…

images.jpg

Beetlejuice:
Im looking for a job ?A basic class 1 job in the west mids .
Im not looking for lover ?So why come on being a prick
Please excuse the basic post You very special people
I am not looking for a scientists job ffs

This site in particular is full of infighting ■■■■■ .

all unionised here. :grimacing: no yellowbellies either, :laughing: welcome to tnukcsi! :sunglasses:

eagerbeaver:
Pass us some Jeff…

Move over mate, we have ourselves a troll who self combusts before we’ve even started… :sunglasses:

images-12.jpg

Beetlejuice:
Im looking for a job ?A basic class 1 job in the west mids .
Im not looking for lover ?So why come on being a prick
Please excuse the basic post You very special people
I am not looking for a scientists job ffs

This site in particular is full of infighting ■■■■■ .

I’ll have a pint, or an ounce, of what you were partaking of last night.

the nodding donkey:

eagerbeaver:
Pass us some Jeff…

Move over mate, we have ourselves a troll who self combusts before we’ve even started… :sunglasses:

:laughing:

Mr Beaver is that enough lol

image.jpg

Daytrunker:

Not sure Jeff. Depends on how much you end up getting in benefits, ripping off us poor taxpayers… :grimacing:

I heard there are some jobs going in the Birmingham ■■■ industry , I might take one up

eagerbeaver:

Daytrunker:

Not sure Jeff. Depends on how much you end up getting in benefits, ripping off us poor taxpayers… :grimacing:

What the poor taxpayers with flash new cars is it? Lol

.double post grrr phone lol.

villa:
I heard there are some jobs going in the Birmingham ■■■ industry , I might take one up

Legs11 by any chance lol

Daytrunker:

eagerbeaver:

Daytrunker:

What the poor taxpayers with flash new cars is it? Lol

You should be more careful about what you post mate, because guess what will happen?

That’s right fella…absolutely nothing. You want to legitimately claim benefits? Do so at your peril…because you will end up doing less hours for the same or more money. You will end up with a new car. And guess what else will happen to you?

Correct again mate. You will spend more time with your wife. And probably see more of your family. You will have to endure better sleep and a more relaxed lifestyle, and to make matters even worse…you will be in charge of 3.5 tonnes instead of 44.

So if you want to erm…use you brain…go ahead punk. Make my day :laughing:

Tesco at litchfield has a sign wanting drivers , saw it the other week when I came out

dozy:
Tesco at litchfield has a sign wanting drivers , saw it the other week when I came out

I must be the last one on here to know that you Came Out the other week doze.
Good on yer mate, it’ s very brave of you, and nobody on here is homophobic so we won’t judge you. :bulb:
Anybody else got any messages of support for dozy.

robroy:

dozy:

Good on yer mate, it’ s very brave of you, and nobody on here is homophobic so we won’t judge you. :bulb:

images-28.jpg

robroy:

dozy:

Be proud of what you are mate , 1 in 5 drivers are the same but don’t admit it ,

Typical troll. Call them out, and they run of home to mummy to have a cry and ■■■■.

Bitty :grimacing: