Were's the tightest place you have had to get into

been to some tight placeโ€™s through the years but this today had to be one of the best :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

down through the warehouse missing the skips, bales and the plant machinery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

down in one with no shunt :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

My Ex Wifeโ€™s Khyber. :wink:

round the back of the nisa shop on barkers butts lane coventry was fun before they changed it. no pics though :frowning:

friskies/purina at aintree was always my favourite โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– 

Scottish Borders

The wifeโ€™s โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– 

I would say it was Lynx Expressโ€™s Edinburgh and Dundee depots when they were on the go. Edinburgh in particular was a bit of a mare to get a trailer onto the bays. It was impossible to get onto a bay without hitting the trailers either side of you. Infact, hitting the trailers either side was sometimes the only way to straighten your own up to be in line with the bay. Edinburgh was probably the reason all their trailers has scrapes and dents in them and looked so scabby. Dundee involved you having to jacknife onto the bay inside the warehouse, as there was no room to straighten up. There was about 5ft between the front of the trailer and the buildings walls. It looked like the trailers had all been put into place by a crane it was that tight. It was a challenge to say the least. :laughing:

working on Dairy crest fenstanton, sent to Mediana depot in southall, reverse between 2 houses, around 1" either side, The houses had evidence of scrapes and brick damage, Thankfully I managed it without any probs

(no pics soz)

The vaults under Thomas De La Rueโ€™s, Team Valley.
Millions of quids of cash in there :wink:

Homespeed Notts depot, down a narrow slope,right through the doors and immediately left to avoid hitting the trailers on the end bays then sharp right onto allocated bay, throughout all this only a few inches to spare in each direction.

Iโ€™ve been to purina in Aintree many times,but iโ€™ve had worse!!greggs depot in Enfield is tight aswell,but my vote for the tightest goes to the mill in royston (Cereform), itโ€™s next to the Ford garage.

Quay Fresh & Frozen in New Quay Wales,was one of the more memorable. :open_mouth:

Tesco dundee kingsway, christmas 2010.

Shuttlespankers wallet.
As for driving southwark councils rubbish depot at manor place off walworth rd. only doable in an 8 wheeler and the loading shovel has to nudge the back of the lorry to get it round the corner.

The entrance just over Biffinโ€™s Bridgeโ€ฆ :open_mouth:

m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google& โ€ฆ 7JebA-jv3M

Laser products in Holmfirth, done it in dark too and they have no lighting!! :confused:

7.5t into a little back alley in Maryport, doing holiday cover the old โ€˜weโ€™ve had bigger in here driveโ€™ complete bollox manged it but couldโ€™ve done with some vaseline :open_mouth: and scraped the plastic back of one of the mirrors (both sets pulled in), spoke tio the regular driver when he got back he stops on the street and uses a sack barrow :blush:

Tightest in an artic is bay 22 at Fedex Gretna, evening ARCO trailer always gets parked on there :unamused:

runway 2 manchester airport with tarmac,

Bikemonkey:
Quay Fresh & Frozen in New Quay Wales,was one of the more memorable. :open_mouth:

+1

Tescoโ€™s store in Windsor comes to mind, designed by a French git who forgot they drive on the other side of the cab, the loading docks were all blind side back upโ€™s and the yard was always full of cages.
On this side of the pond โ€ฆ Cleanscape in Providence RI, backing into a dark hole with about 3 inches each side in a truck that was 72 feet long off a street that was only 30 feet wide, next to a 4 way intersection with lots of ignorant tossers not giving you a chance, I had to do it once a week.

Cleanscape.jpg

Cleanscape.jpg

cleanscape 2.jpg