Well thers a first

I turn up and bloke shuts gates and goes for a break , then this idiot turns up , reverses up to gate and things he’s getting tipped before me :unamused:

Don’t keep us in suspense, what happened when the gates were opened ?

A quick “do you want this load or not” followed by a wave and a drive away if the answer was no would have solved it. Can’t be doing with ■■■■■■■■■ who won’t tip you as they are on a “break” just add the time on at the end, just total ■■■■■ who cant be arsed.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Warehouse staff are entitled to breaks just like everyone else.

Agency would have it tipped no problem

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tachograph:

Quite simple. P and H reversed in, unloaded and then drove out giving our hero a wave on the way past. Our hero looked down at his boots while the other fella drove off, he didn’t even mutter to himself.

DadsRetired:

tachograph:

Quite simple. P and H reversed in, unloaded and then drove out giving our hero a wave on the way past. Our hero looked down at his boots while the other fella drove off, he didn’t even mutter to himself.

that be the way it was,assuming its not a load of made up pish in the 1st place…
dont feed trolls.

TROLL RADAR.gif

P&H, cages arent they? He’ll probably tip himself without holding anyone else up surely…

Aren’t PH currently going through an ownership change due to them going under ?

dozy:
I turn up and bloke shuts gates and goes for a break , then this idiot turns up , reverses up to gate and things he’s getting tipped before me :unamused:

Dozy turns up and the bloke shuts the gate, he’s trying to tell you something Dozy take the hint :smiley: and sort your spelling out too :smiley:

I’ve had this before, I let him park up then I blocked him from getting out while the forklift unloaded me. He was not happy but warehouse and forklift guys were on my side.
Thing is the guy had 1 pallet he could of just asked instead of being a complete prat and barging his way in front of me.
I often give way to other drivers (assuming they don’t have much) especially parcel guys who have 50+ drops there should be solidarity between delivery drivers.

tachograph:

There was only ever one person going in that yard first and that was me , I’d already been sat there a hour what with a d/d there and then back doors bloke decided to have a break ( though it didn’t help much as I was still there 4 hrs 14.00-18.00 , 4 bloody hours to tip a d/d :unamused:

ag1992:
A quick “do you want this load or not” followed by a wave and a drive away if the answer was no would have solved it. Can’t be doing with [zb] who won’t tip you as they are on a “break” just add the time on at the end, just total [zb] who cant be arsed.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

if it was fri all hell would of broke loose but to be honest it’s only what I expect of tesco stores , hrs staring at gates , and my planner who getting more wound up than i was , 4 hrs , you’ve bloody been there , 4 hrs , ring driver line , are you tipped , no he’s going for his 2 nd break , break , tell him to tip it now , Christ you’ve only 55 cages , ring driver line :laughing:

tachograph:

I’m not so sure , you ring the duty managers number and inform him there’s a litchfield truck sat outside his back door and them back Door staff who tell you it’s there break time often come scuttling back :wink: ( I don’t use it often but have on occasion , especially on a Friday :wink: :exclamation:

I thought you were…

A: On holiday.

B: Your back was playing up.

C: You were gonna tell 'em to stick it.

Lie after lie after lie.

DadsRetired:

tachograph:

im might be 56 , I might be going thin on top , my knees are ■■■■■■ , my hips on its way out etc etc , but my temper hasn’t mellowed a bit , I can be a right grumpy ■■■■■■ when stirred , and he stirred me , there was only ever going to be one result
The only time these young kids will put one over on me is when the nails get whacked in the wooden lid :exclamation:

Ah, it’s a Tesco delivery. I’ve done 1 Tesco delivery recently Tesco BOW E3 3QA. Sat outside for 1 hour to deliver 10 parcels. Phone number on the gate didn’t even work, so I phoned security who didn’t seem to give a crap.
Had at least four people behind me by the time they opened the ■■■■ gates.
Tesco Leyton is pretty bad also E107AA blocking a main road until they decide to let you in.

That being said Tesco don’t rush. So it may be a good company to work for. :wink:

yourhavingalarf:
I thought you were…

A: On holiday.

B: Your back was playing up.

C: You were gonna tell 'em to stick it.

Lie after lie after lie.

I came back from hol last sat morn
My back is playing me up but I’m not so sure brake would be impressed if I went for a job after having 3 weeks sick , 6 weeks sick and then another 6 weeks sick
I will be telling them to stick it if I get the job at brakes

tachograph:

Absolutely. The selfish ■■■■■ who don’t think so will find themselves in a long queue when they go to join the heavenly throng. It’s how these things work!