Well thers a first

TiredAndEmotional:

tachograph:
Warehouse staff are entitled to breaks just like everyone else.

Absolutely. The selfish [zb] who don’t think so will find themselves in a long queue when they go to join the heavenly throng. It’s how these things work!

It’s very strange how there breaks always seem to tie in with a d/ d turning up though :exclamation: :exclamation:

Don’t know if it’s changed but years ago P&H drivers used to get priority at Tesco depots and stores even over Tesco vehicles due to the fact they were delivering tobacco and phone cards.

The dozy is going to work for Brakes? With a ■■■■■■ back, knees, and hips??

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

So, billy small balls aka Dozy is back from the holidays, then Dr Damon and UK tramp start posting again hmmm.

Dozy, with all of your old age faults, i`m surprised you can get in or out of your cab, let alone work for Brakes, who often have to unload themselves, carry it up flights of stairs, and put it in chillers, on shelves for them, how on earth are you going to manage.■■ i would have thought a train driver would be more apt…ha ha …containers it is then.

Grumpy Dad:
Aren’t PH currently going through an ownership change due to them going under ?

Aren’t they simply going under because a buyer/investor hasn’t been found?

JTI were hovering and Imperial, but doesn’t look like they’re taking a chance on it.

mardybum:

Grumpy Dad:
Aren’t PH currently going through an ownership change due to them going under ?

Aren’t they simply going under because a buyer/investor hasn’t been found?

JTI were hovering and Imperial, but doesn’t look like they’re taking a chance on it.

I’m afraid it’s not looking too good for P&H at the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151536