Well the bags are all packed

its time to go people.this will be my last message for a while.

i would just like to thank everyone for all their good wishes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hopefully a full story and pics will be on this site next year GOD WILLING

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

NEIL

All the best mate and good luck. Hope everything Goes well for you. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Take care of yourself fella and have fun :sunglasses:

simon

Best of luck Neil, and all the best to your family. :smiley:

Take care, and remember, if in doubt, duck :wink: .

Neil, you take care of yourself out there!!!

Best of luck, matey!!

take care neil m8,hope to see you back here soon.our thoughts will be with you and your family during your trip :wink:

Daily News Editor:
take care neil m8,hope to see you back here soon.our thoughts will be with you and your family during your trip :wink:

kitkat…sorry forgot to log out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck, stay safe, stop for nuthin!

Don’t take ANY chances - and if it starts to look too dodgy… tell 'em to stuff it, and come home.

All the best

John

Good luck Neil, stay safe and hope it all goes well for you :wink: :slight_smile:

Good luck Neil. A full report with pictures is a must when you get back.

Good luck Neil, Watch out Betz trucks :open_mouth: in Iraq for me :laughing:

Cheers
Ben

Good luck Neil. Keep your head and foot down. Hope you find it a better experience than it sounds.

good luck neil…here`s to a safe return mate :wink:

all the best hun, hope you have a safe one â– â– 

Take care of yourself Neil we will all be waiting for you to come home, stay safe and all the best to you and your family. :wink:

look after yourself mate

take care m8

take care, have a good 'un :wink:

i wish you well …but i think you are absolutely off your trolley to volunteer for a death defying job…and for what…a few extra quid…and to put your family through one hell of a xmas…and the extra few months…you must be in debt…or in desperate need of hard cash…but its no good to your family if your in a body bag…sorry …but a total idiot if you want my opinion…and if others on this site didnt give so much encouragement then maybe you would consider the out come and not go…you should consider bank robbing…at least if you are caught you can see your family on visits…i rest my case…enough said…but sometimes the truth hurts anyway