Well the bags are all packed

truckyboy,i think if you look back on the thread iraq,alot of us tried to tell neil,i for one did but when someone is adamant that he/she is going to do something then there is nothing that you or anyone can do or say to change their minds.we can now only sit here hoping and praying that he is safe and well and returns intact.we will think about his wife and family through these sad and hard times for them over xmas especially.good luck to them.i do hope his wife can keep us informed of his progress out there. :wink:

Well if you’ve got the balls to do it in the first place, then I’m sure you can pull it off…catch you when you’re back.

kitkat:
truckyboy,i think if you look back on the thread iraq,alot of us tried to tell neil,i for one did but when someone is adamant that he/she is going to do something then there is nothing that you or anyone can do or say to change their minds.we can now only sit here hoping and praying that he is safe and well and returns intact.we will think about his wife and family through these sad and hard times for them over xmas especially.good luck to them.i do hope his wife can keep us informed of his progress out there. :wink:

bang right Kitkat…truckboy,neil has been told of the dangers and still decided to go for his own reasons. so all we are doing is HOPING and PRAYING he has a safe return.

truckyboy:
if you want my opinion…

Errrrr… No not really! :unamused:

Ladytrucker.better get back behind the sink.cos this site is all about opinions, whether you like it or not…and you have just voiced yours…so let others do the same…that should start another arguement…ha ha

On another note i did receive some details about neil from another member which i wont go into…but i now understand the reasons for wanting to go…and i do wish him well and a safe return…and will be thinking of him and his family over the festive season…

Keep yer 'ead down son!

Take care Neil,come back in one piece.

truckyboy:
Ladytrucker.better get back behind the sink.cos this site is all about opinions, whether you like it or not…and you have just voiced yours…so let others do the same…that should start another arguement…ha ha

On another note i did receive some details about neil from another member which i wont go into…but i now understand the reasons for wanting to go…and i do wish him well and a safe return…and will be thinking of him and his family over the festive season…

Argument, no I don’t think so some people take too long to educate!
It’s always useful to get all the information before you spout off don’t you think. :sunglasses:

All the best Niel.
Get yourself back in one piece.