Welcome to the pics forum

Here is a few of my truck.

Should above be in the main Pic fourm bit :confused:

Can you please advise me how I can upload photos

737 Pilot:
Can you please advise me how I can upload photos

Follow the instructions in this post

Why was I able to post one photo, but now when I try to download a photo it tells me it’s invalid ?

Hi all, my truck

And another view

This is my

Hi all, you might be interested in my you tube channel as it is a truck based channel.
Please feel free to subscribe and leave comments on the videos. I also have truckfest 2014 uploaded, the full video and also a photo gallery.
Here is the link to my channel.

youtube.com/user/scotty555babe

Thanks and enjoy :smiley:

This is my truck :wink:

Superwiles84:
Here is a few of my truck.

could never understand why some thank god not all drivers have to go and spoil the look of a nice truck by putting their name and silly flags and even childrens toys in the windscreen.why do they think anyone gives a t–s what their name is.so please tell.

happyone:

drove this one the other week
nice one to drive

Mate i am curios. How big is the depo that you work at Because you work for a BIG BIG BIG firm :smiley:

jessicas dad:
This is a forum for anyone that has any interesting trucki related pics to out up for everyone to see… BUT, there are a few thing to consider first…

1)… Please make sure that it is TRUCK RELATED!!..
2) Please make sure you have THE OWNERS PERMISSION to use the photos, if you took them yourself then thats fine but if you copy them from another site, they will be copywritten…
3) ANYTHING that doesnt relate to trucks or trucking or driving, or in any way shape or form, constitutes advertising or slanderous, or anything along those lines, will be deleted IMMEDIATLY without further notice…

PLEASE READ ROG’S TUTORIAL BELOW ON HOW TO POST PICTURES AND PLEASE KEEP THEM 640 X 480

thank you.

Hi guys, can anybody tell me the name of this truck? i wana buy it , and some opinions about him if you know ‘‘mmovers.ca/sites/all/themes/mmovers/img/gallery/truck/truck4. png’’. Thnks :slight_smile:

Nivens EC11

guntersp1:
Hi all, my truck

Hiya pal I am sure I saw this vehicle up in Newcastle area yesterday in Killingworth area going to the A1 about 12 noon looks well

Good afternoon,advice required please,when i try to upload a photo either from the laptop or my phone they appear upside down,and before you ask,yes,theyre the right way up on both devices,thanks in advance