Weekly or monthly

No its not a poll on how often dozy gets hacked off…

So how do you get paid? Weekly or monthly

Aurri:

That’s because you’ve not put a daily option :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

Aurri:

That’s because you’ve not put a daily option :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And we’d also need a P45 option for the Beaver! :laughing:

None of the above for me as I’m paid every 4 Fridays so works out 13 pay days a year. :wink:

every two weeks

Every 4 weeks, 13 pay dates a year

I`ve just got a job with SYVA. I expect to be paid after paying my Insurance bill.

Every 4 weeks

Weekly the best way IMHO.

simcor:
Weekly the best way IMHO.

Amen to that :wink:

I asked because my co. are wanting to change from weekly to monthly and it’s always been my belief that generally most drivers get paid weekly.

Maybe it’s a crime scene?

Paid by the hour on a weekly basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hourly on a two week basis.

hrs every two weeks …the kers don’t know what a fortnight is!

I get paid weekly, very weakly :wink:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weekly, but having previously been paid monthly, I’d go back to it in a flash. Used to be paid last working day of the month, then all DDs etc come off 1st of the month - what’s left over I know can be spent, without having to remember if X or Y bill has came off. The only drawback I can think of is some companies would have this bad habit of paying you early for Xmas, around 20th Dec, so you’d then need to go ~6weeks before the next pay.

Saying that, DDs still all come off on 1st, and tend to have enough in bank to cover all my bills etc anyway, so weekly doesn’t cause me any issues.

Monthly paid, on a salary. So same as above, money goes in, couple of days later all monthly bills are paid, what`s left is for spending.

Franglais:
Monthly paid, on a salary. So same as above, money goes in, couple of days later all monthly bills are paid, what`s left is for spending.

Same for me. Makes life much easier. Salary in, bills out just after, no need to worry about keeping money back to pay them at the end of the month.

Monthly is 4 weeks (28 days so you get paid monthly)which means 13 pay days in a year but not on the same date,
Where as alot get paid on a fixed date each month meaning they only get 12 pay days,the difference being the 13th month is split over 12
Over the year it works out as the same pay.