Weekend work

Managed to get myself some weekend CE work through a Subby for a well known haulier.

The guy is on holiday but is back at the end of the week. Then I get to go and have a chat.

Looking forward to getting my eye back in on the game.

:slight_smile:

Nice one Dean. Hope all goes well.

nice one , hope all goes well with the chat , :smiley: :smiley:

Great stuff bet you’ve missed being Being behind a PROPER steering wheel :sunglasses:
Cheers mike

Mikey D:
Great stuff bet you’ve missed being Being behind a PROPER steering wheel :sunglasses:
Cheers mike

You bet :slight_smile:

good luck man, hope it all comes together, what have you been doing since Downton?

Result there Dean, holiday cover is a good way of getting a foot in the door.
I was offered 11 continuous weeks for a local firm. I’m now on full time C+E tramping and loving it. Only did two weeks of holiday cover as one guy left so I now have a 59 plate 420 Scania to drive.

Hope it goes well for you.

Back on the slab Dean, well done bud and best of luck. I’ve got a start (full time now)on 3rd june with a company near you :slight_smile: Running chilled and frozen tramping British Isles.

Tazbug

Got an Induction / Assessment morning on Wednesday. Lots of H&S I suspect. Looking forward to it.

richvanho:
good luck man, hope it all comes together, what have you been doing since Downton?

Just been concentrating on my Trade Plating Business. Obviously will have to take days off in the week to cover the Weekly Rest periods for EU WTD.

It’s a shame it all went quiet at Downton. But maybe it was meant to be.

Tazbug:
Back on the slab Dean, well done bud and best of luck. I’ve got a start (full time now)on 3rd june with a company near you :slight_smile: Running chilled and frozen tramping British Isles.

Tazbug

I have a feeling I know where as I saw them advertising recently. Nice one. Let us know how it goes and maybe we can catch up some time.

Thanks for all the words of support. Lets hope all goes well on Wednesday.

pleased for u , good luck on wed will be a breeze !!!

Double Post. (Posts are delayed in appearing)

Turned out to be a site induction with H&S thrown in for good measure.

Should hear in next couple of days for a start date.

It’s Walking Floors for Gregory’s through Yates Haulage in Bridgwater.

The Site Induction was for Cemex at Rugby. Seems like a lot to take in. Oh and the bays that are used are on a Blindside Reverse. Apparently no choice in this. I should be a master at reversing pretty quickly :smiley:

PS if anyone has any pointers from having been to Cemex, I would be grateful.

You heard anything on this yet?

Nothing :frowning:

Oh right. :open_mouth:

You not chased them up?

I have a lot of personal issues re: daughter that need to be my top priority.

I see. Well yeah, that is obviously number one priority of course.