We have £500 to give away (unlocked topic)

:sunglasses: Dunnit…

animal:
No point in me doing it as I wont win :unamused:

I didn’t either, but thought I’d enter and see what happened, lol

So when do the lucky people get to know :question: :question: :question: :question:

As no closing date on it

Just curious that all

Done but couldnt win an ■■■ kicking contest against a one legged man

On the last page of the survey, where you give your details for entering the competition, it says:

The closing date for completing the survey is 17th August, 2008. All respondents providing relevant contact details by this date will be entered into the prize draw which will be drawn on 18th August 2008. Your contact details will not be used for any purpose other than contacting you should you win the prize.

Please note the first prize is £250 with five runners up prizes of £50 each. The winner will be notified by email in w/c 18th August 2008. The prize winner’s details will not be publicised.

Lucy:
On the last page of the survey, where you give your details for entering the competition, it says:

The closing date for completing the survey is 17th August, 2008. All respondents providing relevant contact details by this date will be entered into the prize draw which will be drawn on 18th August 2008. Your contact details will not be used for any purpose other than contacting you should you win the prize.

Please note the first prize is £250 with five runners up prizes of £50 each. The winner will be notified by email in w/c 18th August 2008. The prize winner’s details will not be publicised.

Thanks for that was just wondering

But as I didnt do it how would I know :blush: