we are home

wants to thanks everyone for the lovely msg me and Wesley are home now he is sleeping at the moment
i’m and wesley are diong fine he was born at 26 feb at 22:07 and he is 6 lb 10 half oz

want a look just click on this link facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 … 71&l=3506d

Congrtaulations Jen and Alix

he’s a little smasher

you need to change your signature now!!!

:smiley:

Congratulations Jen and Alix

great pics :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congratulations Jen and Alix
he’s gorgeous

Con Grats you 2
Welcome to trucknet Wesley

ooh sleepless nights :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Congratulations Jen and Alix :smiley:

Congratulations both - just been trying to decipher my 17 year old’s grunts and thinking “they’ve got all this to come!!”.
And remember - you spend the first 2 years waiting for them to walk and talk and the next 18 telling them to sit down and shut up :laughing:

congrats!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:smiley: Congrats from us too :smiley:

Congrats he’s a little corker, breaking girls hearts before you know it :smiley:

many congratulations Jen and Alix. :laughing: :laughing:

congratulations Jen and Alix

Congratulations :smiley:

thanks everone :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS to Jen , &Wesley, and of course
as well to the father, :slight_smile:

CONGRATS Jen and Alix on the birth. Mind you you look fairly fresh in the pics Jen, wasnt a 36 hr labour like it was for mine and missus first then■■? :laughing:

SWraith:
CONGRATS Jen and Alix on the birth. Mind you you look fairly fresh in the pics Jen, wasnt a 36 hr labour like it was for mine and missus first then■■? :laughing:

Was 24 hrs in labour in totally and when i was ready to push he was there in 20 min :smiley:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS to Alix and Jen :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Jen:
Was 24 hrs in labour in totally and when i was ready to push he was there in 20 min :smiley:

I think that may be against the WTD laws :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: