Warning!! Warning!!!

For those thinking of moving to Canada and driving a truck take heed .Forget about the nonsense you read on this board about how fantastic Canada is and read the facts .
As of today June 21st,2011 these are the pay scales in Southern Ontario including the Toronto area .
Hourly .$16 to $16.75 an hour .
Miles 38 to 39 cents/mile.
Source; youradvantage.com
These types of rates guarantee a lifestyle of never ending poverty and a life spent in a truck.Never home.No life!!
I made $14.40 an hour driving for Roadway Express in Mississauga in 1985 !!!
Rates have increased by about %11 over 26 years!!!
Then consider the weather.Nastiest on the planet.
Then factor in that as a truck driver you are treated as the lowest of the low,nothing more than an illiterate labourer by all of Canadian society and ask yourself “Why would anyone move to such a place?”
Unfortunately there is no answer to that.Perhaps the weak and timid that believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.Anyone over ten years old knows that this is not true.
Please look on this as a public service announcement about driving a truck in Canada and it’s perils of poverty,mistreatment and lunacy.
Stay in the UK , the worlds greatest country to live in!!!

Hey everybody Robbbie is back!!!
Keep talking Canada up like that Robbbie and I’ll move there myself,
I love being the lowest of the low :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

For those thinking of staying in the UK and driving a truck take heed .Forget about the nonsense you read on this board about how fantastic the uk is and read the facts .
As of today June 21st,2011 these are the pay scales in the UK between £6 .70 and £9.00
Hourly .$16 to $16.75 an hour in canada which is about £10 .50

Source; jobcentre plus and my own experience.
These types of rates guarantee a lifestyle of never ending poverty and a life spent in a truck.Never home.No life!!
I made £4.25 an hour driving for harris bacon in 1989 !!!
Rates have increased by about 21% over 26 years!!!
Then consider the weather.wettest on the planet.
Then factor in that as a truck driver you are treated as the lowest of the low,nothing more than an illiterate labourer by all of british society and ask yourself “Why would anyone stay in such a place?”
Unfortunately there is no answer to that.Perhaps the weak and timid that believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.Anyone over ten years old knows that this is not true.
Please look on this as a public service announcement about driving a truck in the uk and it’s perils of poverty,mistreatment and lunacy.
Stay in the UK , the worlds greatest country to try and make a living in.

Still bitter and twisted because he couldn’t hack it I see. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
Still bitter and twisted because he couldn’t hack it I see. :wink:

Day release from the home of the bewildered I think :imp:

robbbie:
For those thinking of moving to Canada and driving a truck take heed .Forget about the nonsense you read on this board about how fantastic Canada is and read the facts .
As of today June 21st,2011 these are the pay scales in Southern Ontario including the Toronto area .
Then factor in that as a truck driver you are treated as the lowest of the low,nothing more than an illiterate labourer by all of Canadian society and ask yourself “Why would anyone move to such a place?”
Please look on this as a public service announcement about driving a truck in Canada and it’s perils of poverty,mistreatment and lunacy.

Over use of punctuation - a sure sign of a sick mind :slight_smile: Use more than one exclamation mark and put underpants on head - it’s a natural progression :slight_smile:

not this [zb] again. Can someone up his meds again ? thnx!

From what I see being in contact with ex pat drivers who live north of the border, they have far better life in Canada than they did in the UK, bigger and better homes, toys like quad bikes and they enjoy more of a good life.
The Robbie pillock is just a sad and bitter git, ignore him.

robbbie:

Thread-Crap-Lock.jpg

Jesus what a peckerhead :unamused:

The return of “The ■■■■” :grimacing:

Welcome back robbiiiieeeee I have some advice :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well said J.T.F. Or alternatively you could just use this…

nlrm1s.jpg

Or maybe someone could tell the OP a little home truth :grimacing: :grimacing:

Fill in the blank with whatever you deem fit :wink:

I do like that one the best :stuck_out_tongue:

robbbie:

One wonders why you moved from the greatest country to that nasty one in the first place :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

They say that if you give a Chimpanzee a keyboard, eventually he’ll write the complete works of Shakespeare, crack on robbbbiee, you’ve got a long way to go :wink:

Think I’ve found robbbiiee at work :wink:

@ Robbie. It is so wrong to gereralise in such a way. I’ve been sitting here all weeek at home waiting for the agency to phone me. I would be on the plane to Canada if i had the chance.
I know there are polar bars walking around in some towns but if your children want to learn ice hockey it is a great place.

RICO:
@ Robbie. It is so wrong to gereralise in such a way. I’ve been sitting here all weeek at home waiting for the agency to phone me. I would be on the plane to Canada if i had the chance.
I know there are polar bars walking around in some towns but if your children want to learn ice hockey it is a great place.

Not sure where you got your info from but not many bars here have polars in them, Bud, Coors, Labatts and Canadian are all very popular but never seen that Polar in any bar :laughing: :laughing:

@ on the road again. it should have been Polar Bears. I saw this on the discovery channell. They come into town to look for food at Churchill in manitoba. Has anybody done any deliverys to Churchill?