VOSA

Contraflow:
MC Thick[zb] in da house. One two. One two.

:laughing:

I donā€™t know which is worse the o/p (aka Boss and Driver) and his dodgy ramblings, or some of you lot taking it as a serious post, dozy I can understand ā€¦but even Conor ffs! :open_mouth:
Note to o/p ask Mr Meaners for his opinion on it :unamused: :laughing:

robroy:
I donā€™t know which is worse the o/p (aka Boss and Driver) and his dodgy ramblings, or some of you lot taking it as a serious postā€¦even Conor ffs! :open_mouth:

Yep ,the o/ps on the juice when he posts for sure :unamused:

neverhome73:
try twice in 1hour :cry: is you picking on me :cry: A702 before biggar,then beattock,crack on drive

didnt you have your get out of jail free card after the 1st one :question: :question: you should have

robroy:
I donā€™t know which is worse the o/p (aka Boss and Driver) and his dodgy ramblings, or some of you lot taking it as a serious post, dozy I can understand ā€¦but even Conor ffs! :open_mouth:

Whatā€™s wrong with mine ,thatā€™s exactly what we were instructed too do ,come back too Grantham via Melton Mowbray instead of coming in on 52 past Bingham to avoid stops .

dozy:

robroy:

Whatā€™s wrong with mine ,thatā€™s exactly what we were instructed too do ,come back too Grantham via Melton Mowbray instead of coming in on 52 past Bingham to avoid stops .

Nowt wrong with the content of your post doze mate, that isnā€™t what I meant.
How can I put this without offending you,ā€¦ I was surprised that Conor took it as a serious post, but due to some of your past misdemeanours in posting terms (not to be confused with Boss and Driverā€™s mate Mr Meaners :laughing: ā€¦that still cracks me up) I wasnā€™t as surprised that you did.

Conor:
And yes it is an offence not to stop. Any reason why you wouldnā€™t want to? Run bent yourself?

Do you have any thing to back that up with please

Any road I dont work for them any more
Not because of the VOSA things but more like Mr. meaners and ā– ā– ā–  for tat
Not yom a pom poming at the customers premisus
The company is called ITL in Inkberrow Worcestershire

But Iā€™m now sat at the departures lounge at gatwick airport weighitng to board my flight
As Iā€™m off on my hunky dory holidays and will return in 3 weeks

When I get back Im going to ireland for work
That is where all the euro work is right!
hear in the UK sure there is euro work but you have to be part of the club like being a mason
Sure they all say the same thing we will get you a start on UK work first and see how you get on
But its all a load of bull

So bent Irish companies running bent is my next adventure
So Iā€™m sure you will see more on this post

mc thackeray:

Conor:
And yes it is an offence not to stop. Any reason why you wouldnā€™t want to? Run bent yourself?

But Iā€™m now sat at the departures lounge at gatwick airport weighitng to board my flight

hear in the UK sure there is euro work but you have to be part of the club like being a mason
Sure they all say the same thing we will get you a start on UK work first and see how you get on

I really canā€™t wait mate :unamused:
Is Mr Meaners going on holiday with you?
Yeh thatā€™s right a bit like the Masons, and if you are prepared to shag the goat youā€™re off on the first ferry to Rotterdam, job sorted.
So good luck with your 25 hour running in Ireland, with your attitude some of the less legit firms will think itā€™s their birthday when they see you rocking up.
Seriously mate, everybody has the right to be a thick ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  but you abuse the privelige :laughing:

mc thackeray:

Going by your previous I take it thats ā€˜DHLā€™ you meanā€¦ no matter have a great holiday. :smiley:

mc thackeray:

Conor:

welcome to the clubā€¦see you when you get hereā€¦the only form of interview you will need to pass is to be able to go out on the next boat. :smiley:

Dyslexia rules K.O.

Simples.

Get a mate to refine your speed limiter and just keep the pedal to the metal when they try to stop you.

a little buddy told me (a person who works for the gestapo and a backed up by a haulier) they operate a traffic light system in the cars if your on red you get stopped all the time you go on amber they stop you occasionally and if your on green they will stop you infrequently, you can be on the verge of between the both,

nigelw1982:
a little buddy told me (a person who works for the gestapo and a backed up by a haulier) they operate a traffic light system in the cars if your on red you get stopped all the time you go on amber they stop you occasionally and if your on green they will stop you infrequently, you can be on the verge of between the both,

Yep, itā€™s called OCRS.

check your Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS).

Check your OCRS rating : :arrow_right:

gov.uk/manage-commercial-ve ā€¦ nce-online

I have heard VOSA (DVSA) only pull up attractive lorry drivers.

Something to do with Homo Eroticism whatever the hell that isā– ā– ? :sunglasses: :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
Going by your previous I take it thats ā€˜DHLā€™ you meanā€¦ no matter have a great holiday.

You mean the gasapo at Dutcher Haulage LTD.
Thanks

trux:

I dont know
They seam to have several trading names; ones for different little things

trux:

looking at that link now it looks likes you have to be a member on one of VOSAs goody little ā– ā– ā– ā–  sucking Mr. meaners to view such high class case sensitive top secret confidential trash!
You need to register and receive you pin number through the post and doing so looks a long drawn and complicated procedure of how you register to get them to send you a letter out in the first place
In other words the information is not out there to the general public
Bit like being a mason relay

If you want to know how good your bosses OCRS score isā€¦ASK THEM face to face.
All the double green ones want to tell the world how good they are normally.
If they are on red you ought to look for a new job or get used to being pulled and harassed lots.

mc thackeray:

trux:

looking at that link now it looks likes you have to be a member on one of VOSAs goody little ā– ā– ā– ā–  sucking Mr. meaners to view such high class case sensitive top secret confidential trash!
You need to register and receive you pin number through the post and doing so looks a long drawn and complicated procedure of how you register to get them to send you a letter out in the first place
In other words the information is not out there to the general public
Bit like being a mason relay

sounds like you got a big chip on the shoulder fella :unamused: