VOSA

Not another little moan and scare mongus about the gasapo

But in the last 4 weeks 2 of our drivers have been pulled up by the fascist raiseem and we are only a small company!

one of them was old [zb] boy fragle (who is a gob ■■■■■ little [zb])
He got done for reducing his rest periods below the legal limit and a lot of Mr. meaners with the truck

And the other one was a lad I met today (nice guy)
got a call from the Boss wanting to know which way I had gone from Crawly to Portsmouth as he did not want me on the M25 coz the gasapo had pulled one of our drivers
when I asked who it was and where he said ‘you just carry on along the A24 and concentrate on what your doing not what everyone ells is doing and dont let your pritty little head get confused’
So that was the big mans words ‘mind your own business and get back to work’

As I said thats 2 in a month in such a small company
so they are obviously harassing us
And it looks like im next on the list
When its my turn up in front of the gulag what should I do?

Is it an offence not to stop when directed to do so by a VOSA car?

" scare mongus "
" gasapo "
Both very good but " mr meaners " Priceless !
The best bit of creative illiteracy we’ve had for a while, keep it up.
Jim

You forgot Cawley too.

Reducing the rest below the legal limit and a lot of misdemeanours seems theres very good reason they are targeting your firm.
If everything YOU do is legal then just carry on as normal. If you get stopped by DVSA then just stop and comply. If you’re legit then you’ll soon be on your way. If you’re like your colleagues then you deserve to be taken off the road.

mc thackeray:

Your company is getting targetted because so many of your drivers run bent and your boss runs a crap fleet. I wouldn’t work for anyone who was telling me I had to avoid VOSA checkpoints.

And yes it is an offence not to stop. Any reason why you wouldn’t want to? Run bent yourself?

Two in a month could just be fluke or the kit attracts attention. They do seem to have been out in force of late.

My peronal best is twice in 10 days.

bazstan009:
Two in a month could just be fluke or the kit attracts attention. They do seem to have been out in force of late.

My peronal best is twice in 10 days.

my personal best is 3 times in 1 day in aberdeen, emptying a salt boat at the docks running too balmedie, 1 st time took an hour, second 10 mins, third time was 20 mins as the wheel tapper lost it with the stopper and gave him a right ear full.

sure its easier to run clean and not be bothered if u get stopped, i know it wastes time but nothing to worry about if your all in line with rule

Oh , yes looks like they are harassing your company & that you are next on their list

If / when they try to stop you , you would probably be best to try & outrun them , using any tactic you see fit in your quest to evade them .

Then if they finally catch you , a great bit of advice is to rip into them , calling them all the things you put in print & a good few more . Tell them they have no right to stop you , that they are harassing your company & they are lucky to have stopped you , as your boss told you to avoid them .

That should be enough see them smile at you , exchange a few pleasantries & see you on your way . :wink:

Oh , and don’t let your pretty little head get confused ! :unamused:

Sounds like a right dodgy cowgirl outfit. Nice bit of whistle blowing though, or should I say whimple bowling. :wink:

‘Mr. meaners’ = classic, but probably you mean ‘Miss Demeanor’ who is a bit more tasty.

Please keep em ■■■■■■

Christ they must be a crap firm if MC Thackerly can pass an interview. In fact it goes to show you that care in the community actually works.
Unconfirmed rumours that the firm paint the cab windows in vinegar to stop the drivers licking them.

81781-set-up-window_licker-gif.gif

mc windowlicker:
concentrate on what your doing not what everyone ells is doing and dont let your pritty little head get confused’

Wise words if your past posts are anything to go by.

mc windowlicker:

Good. That’s what the OCRS is for. Pester the cowboys and rake in the cash in fines, leave the “green lights” alone 'cos we wont earn anything from them.

mc thackeray:

But in the last 4 weeks 2 of our drivers have been pulled up by the fascist raiseem and we are only a small company!

one of them was old [zb] boy fragle (who is a gob [zb] little [zb])
He got done for reducing his rest periods below the legal limit and a lot of Mr. meaners with the truck

got a call from the Boss wanting to know which way I had gone from Crawly to Portsmouth as he did not want me on the M25 coz the gasapo had pulled one of our drivers
when I asked who it was and where he said ‘you just carry on along the A24 and concentrate on what your doing not what everyone ells is doing and dont let your pritty little head get confused’

At my last firm we were instructed by the boss too com back to depot via Melton Mowbray to avoid vosa stops at Bingham ,this was after three of our trucks were all pulled in on a Saturday morning .

mc thackeray:

one of them was old [zb] boy fragle (who is a gob [zb] little [zb])

Well we’ve always been told too challenge vosa man ,ask him if it is a targeted stop or not ,this comes from d / t who apparently are best of mates with them .
I’ve yet to be stopped by them ( old habits die hard ,I avoid them at all costs. ) so until the day comes I’ve no idea what reaction I’ll get too challenging them .
N.b I drove into Corley services a while ago not knowing they wherein there ,I just drove straight back out ,you could try that ,it worked for me :wink: :laughing:

Muckaway:
Christ they must be a crap firm if MC Thackerly can pass an interview. In fact it goes to show you that care in the community actually works.
Unconfirmed rumours that the firm paint the cab windows in vinegar to stop the drivers licking them.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ffs muckaway that is the best line i av ever red on hear l m f a o keep it up :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Muckaway:

New moniter please

MC Thick[zb] in da house. One two. One two.

mc thackeray:

Presumably your company is rated “Red” on the ORCS system. The only way out of this is for the company to improve its rating.

Harry Monk:

mc thackeray:

Presumably your company is rated “Red” on the ORCS system. The only way out of this is for the company to improve its rating.

Which means pulling in to every roadside check you find and getting clean sheet check

2 drivers from the same firm pulled within a 4 week period…wow!!!.bit of a ott scandal for the plobberjob brigade… :unamused:

try twice in 1hour :cry: is you picking on me :cry: A702 before biggar,then beattock,crack on drive