Vosa officer arrested

One of my collegues was pulled in at holyhead checkpoint today.
Everything was going well until he opened his gob in front of an arrogant cow.
He was waiting to get his lorry checked, So he decided to stretch his legs. He was listening to another driver coming up with all manner of reasons as to why his brakes weren’t working too well.
At this point my mate says “Don’t bother mate, They’ve heard it all before”
The vosa women then said “Well i hope your kids don’t get run over by a lorry with no brakes”.
“They’re a bit more switched on than that” He replied.
She then said “Well i pray they get ran over and killed”.
He couldn’t believe she came out with something like that, So he asked her if he’d heard her correctly.
“Freedom of speech” she then said whilst laughing at him.
She said all this in front of the head vosa officer.
My mate made a complaint, She got suspended there and then pending an internal inquiry. But my mate wasn’t too happy with this, So i advised him to dial 101 an report an affray.
We didn’t really expect any sort of result from the police, But they arrested her on suspicion of affray.

He only wanted an appology. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Serves her right, her and her colleagues would do well to remember that they are supposed to represent VOSA as a proffesional body. I wouldn’t like to be in Holyhead for a while though (The revenge is sweet brigade will be out in force no doubt).

Even in jest how can you wish somebody’s kids dead. Was she also so arrogant that she thought all lorry drivers were thick and easy prey for her and her “wanna be” traffic police colleagues.

In the defence of the rest of her colleagues, They gave her no back up at all.
I’ve read the witness statement from her boss, and she’s not got any back up from him or anyone else.
Her boss commented about the younger ones coming into the job, “They talk to some drivers like [zb], There’s no need for it”.
I don’t think he’ll get any more or any less hassle from vosa due to this, They were very much on his side.

Jeez get over yourselves , put it down to either one of lifes experiences or her just having a "mental " but don’t call it affray :unamused: .

flat to the mat:
Jeez get over yourselves , put it down to either one of lifes experiences or her just having a "mental " but don’t call it affray :unamused: .

I know what you mean, He would have let it go and put it down to one of lifes little mishaps, But i stuck my nose in and got him right wound up. :laughing:

If as described by the op that is never an affray. Section 4a public order maybe.

Greg:
If as described by the op that is never an affray. Section 4a public order maybe.

It’ll probably get dropped to section 4a or something along those lines. But we’ll know what’s what when and if she get charged.

Another day in the life of phil.

He’s been watching too many movies me thinks :slight_smile:

Barely a section 5, not even close to affray.

“An affray”…for saying something?

Her remark was a stupid rejoinder to an equally stupid remark. what was he doing involving himself in a conversation she was having with another driver anyway…and why was he driving a"a lorry with no brakes."

I think the complainant is more likely to do done for wasting police time than the VOSA woman is for affray.

No doubt his card has been well and truly marked.

spectron:
Another day in the life of phil.

Here we go again. :unamused:
As usual people come out with silly comments, Then as usual i prove them wrong. They never apologise, They just wait for an opportunity to try to discredit me again.
Remember when i got arrested, I went to Romania, I went to Belarus, Form P87, etc?
It was all BS according to some on here. I posted links to newspapers, links to government sites to prove that i don’t tell lies, but they still said i was full of [zb].
When i upload the video of the above events onto youtube, I may post a link. But is it worth it? :unamused:

Guys, guys… Its’ limeyphil = it didn’t happen. Come on you’ve been here long enough to know this by now. :unamused:

Rob K:
Guys, guys… Its’ limeyphil = it didn’t happen. Come on you’ve been here long enough to know this by now. :unamused:

Another one. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wessex-speakers.co.uk/2012/07/28 … -speakers/

seen this thought of you.

Rob K:

I know but I really wanted it to be. I feel let down and cheated…

Funny the same thing happened two me when i was running back from tescos after bein chalked off there for a 11hr.

Phil you really need a mental health check up

limeyphil:

He only wanted an appology. :laughing:

Did the police draw lines around your wheels cos you’d run out of hours whilst this was going on? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: