volvo f89

How’s the rebuild comin along mate any photos please cheers

Hi the joyce and son on the door im sure is larry Joyce from Frampton Cotterell ,Bristol.
Was doing transport to Italy at one time then containers for LHW who became Denholms.
Dont know if he is still around Bristol.

its been a while but i been busy tin bashing… :smiley:

like i say i been busy…

:neutral_face: this side of cab is almost complete…

repairs to the windscreen aperture …

more rot…

more progress…

this is bloody hard work… all i keep getting is “image invalid” !!! :confused:

well done scrapper you are working through it im sure itl be spot on when done regards rowly

Cheers Rowly. ■■■■■■ off wi this site though, it wont let me post a lot of my images ■■■■ knows why?! Isee u got some progress wi yours … will be the bollox when its done :slight_smile:

That’s gonna be another pukka bit kit when done be great to see at the shows well done mate

Hallo Scrapper, nice work, keep on like that.F89 the real flyer in it’s time.

Cheers Eric,

Scrapper, buy the tapatalk app for your phone you cheapskate blastard…

Hi srapper looks like you will have a great F89 when you have finished hopefully you will take it to the show scene . Tony

Great photos, looks like your 89 is about the same as my 86, I am just doing the cab above the windscreen at the moment
so know just what your up against
Keep up the good work Phil

Keep your photo files to smaller than 1mb and it will upload OK. :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that Gazzer but how do u do that? I just takes a pic and it seems to be pot luck wether it will let me upload em or not…never been one for technology me !

Hi Phil, hope ur enjoying it as much as me mate, there’s something quite therapeutic and pleasing about transforming what seems to be a pile of scrap into something desirable !:slight_smile:

Ah yes Tony, I am looking forward to the day when I can take her to rallies and do the road runs !:slight_smile: … I’ve got the tapatalk app and can’t make head nor tail of it !!!