Volvo F16 tag (Complete)

I said I’d post some photos of it once it was restored and below are some before and after photos.

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

Lovely restoration there Euroscot…nice shot next to that tidy 143…they compliment each other

very nice… :sunglasses:

5th pic down… wot is that piece of red metal around the bit of sheet metal for …kinda above the fuel tank… :blush: :question:

If you drive a MAN you wouldnt now they dont run long enough to hook up a trailer lol

What a fantastic job! It never ceases to amaze me what skilled craftsmen can do to turn something ready for the scrapheap into something that looks like its just rolled off the line in Goteborg or maybe in this case Irvine. Hats off to you fellas, any chance of some interior shots?

man-tga:
very nice… :sunglasses:

5th pic down… wot is that piece of red metal around the bit of sheet metal for …kinda above the fuel tank… :blush: :question:

Its the A-frame for the suzies and the coupling lights, they didn’t have time to fit them before truckfest, there all fitted now though so I’ll get another shot of the back.

short walk:
What a fantastic job! It never ceases to amaze me what skilled craftsmen can do to turn something ready for the scrapheap into something that looks like its just rolled off the line in Goteborg or maybe in this case Irvine. Hats off to you fellas, any chance of some interior shots?

Thanks, its my friends unit, i would have got stuck in but just had a back opp so just had to watch as they restored it. I’ll get interior photos the next time i’m at the yard, the interior was some mess when they got it and thats also back to like new condition.

typical, you take your truck to a show and someone pinches the rear lights and number plate

ramhead:
typical, you take your truck to a show and someone pinches the rear lights and number plate

Wasn’t enough time to put them on :laughing: its all done now though.

The A-frame and suzies done.

Some before and after pics of the interior.

nice :smiley:

wow

well looks like it a heck of a lot of time and money spent on this old girl but was worth it saw it at edinburgh classy truck.

What a great looking motor not too much bling ,it looks ready to do another 20 years of work

That is a nice looking motor Fella a real credit to You, I’d have to be working it though…

fly sheet:
That is a nice looking motor Fella a real credit to You, I’d have to be working it though…

Thanks but unfortunately it aint mine, belongs to my mate. It will be worked now and again.

Looking good !!

superb job,well done.

cheers
gaz

Stuart beedie has just joined the site so I’m sure he’ll be able to tell you abit more about it when he gets a chance to come on.

Nice Truck! That is Superb, you could sell that here in North Cyprus as a Brand new Truck that has never been worked,we have a few here that are still working very hard but they keep on going.Paul