Volvo F16 tag (Complete)

thats lovely mate credit to your mate is that the one that was on a farm with some other lorries parked up? you cant beat a f series i had f12 but a pregnant girlfriend was a decision to sell it , a mate of mine is doing it up and has spent thousands on it so far. keep up the good work. :smiley:

quality job that mate its mint :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ANNIES PRIDE:
thats lovely mate credit to your mate is that the one that was on a farm with some other lorries parked up? you cant beat a f series i had f12 but a pregnant girlfriend was a decision to sell it , a mate of mine is doing it up and has spent thousands on it so far. keep up the good work. :smiley:

Thanks. Yeah it was on a farm at Aberfeldy with a few other 16ā€™s.

Absolutely fantastic!! She looks great inside and out :smiley:

Pirate:
Absolutely fantastic!! She looks great inside and out :smiley:

i have a f16 rear tag that i bought last year on a f plate which i am going to restore the interior is quite good but drivers seat has had it. just wondered if you managed to get any new interior or was lucky to salvage the old stuff.

Excellent Euroscot ! Nice restoration looks superb mate, ready for the show circuit !! Or work :laughing: :laughing:

Regards Jimski

Evening all, what a really nice job, congratulations, she is a credit to all your hard work!

Cheerio for now.