Very Lucky driver

M61 today. This driver couldn’t be bothered to wait a few seconds. slammed the anchors on and waited for the bang, i missed him by inches. After the first 10 seconds, you can stop it. Nothing else interesting

youtu.be/3s2PJiZUT2s

Think you was aswell that was too close nearly an oh ■■■■ moment well avoided

That was too close, bet that woke you up.

I bet that had you shaking for a while afterwards.

Yes i did twitch for a while. Luckily another driver saw it too, so if need be i had a witness

Very Lucky driver”, you mean very stupid driver, that was a crazy thing to do.

Isn’t it strange how there’s never an Old Bill around around when you need one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the idiot car driver had just heard about stationary traffic ahead and shot off only to come down the on slip to gain a few car lengths :open_mouth: :unamused:
The sooner dash cams are fitted as standard the better :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Insane!

What camera do you use? I’m definitely thinking of getting one. Too many brain dead nutters on the road

Nutter!
The intro to your music is quite fitting though!
"Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances"

had to LOL at the lyrics of the eye of the tiger song during that video ’ just a man and his will to survive ’ , dont worry with antics like that that driver will be getting cut out of it soon minus his legs, just hope he doesnt injure anyoen else in the process !

Graft:
Insane!

What camera do you use? I’m definitely thinking of getting one. Too many brain dead nutters on the road

PM’d you

Harry, there were 5 old bill parked on the hard shoulder half a mile further back. As for the music, it was on the radio at the time. spooky

That sort of manoeuvre is becoming all to common nowadays, suicide merchants

All our fleet at work is getting fitted with forward facing cameras, nobody is complaining about it either which has taken them by surprise :laughing:

Some company car driving prick.

Did you get the registered number of the Audi if so, let me know and I will have a word with him

No mate. Was too busy ■■■■■■■■ meself and avoiding him

davepenn54:
Wouldn’t be surprised if the idiot car driver had just heard about stationary traffic ahead and shot off only to come down the on slip to gain a few car lengths :open_mouth: :unamused:
The sooner dash cams are fitted as standard the better :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Exactly what I was thinking

selby newcomer:
That sort of manoeuvre is becoming all to common nowadays, suicide merchants

All our fleet at work is getting fitted with forward facing cameras, nobody is complaining about it either which has taken them by surprise :laughing:

… and surprisingly :unamused: they also reduce “at fault” accident claims substantially.

Audi driver is a complete twonk. Not normally one to be a grass but that was outright dangerous driving. Footage should be passed to police (not sure what stefluc’s influence is) and or/uploaded to appropriate websites.

I’m getting me one after today. Twice in the space of one minute I had 2 cars pull out on me as I was sailing down the hard shoulder of a managed motorway and the inside lane was stationary. Both times I had to apply maximum braking and both times I stopped about a metre away.

I wish I could show the footage as they were seriously brainless manoeuvres. Thing is, I overtook both of them less than 200 yards down the road as I pulled into the lane they came from and they stopped in my original lane.

Neither looked at me as I came past, probably too embarrassed.