Very Lucky driver

I got one of those types a treat today :smiley:
Heading out of Yonkers on I-87 the very first toll booth has an exit for Stew Leonards drive, having pulled onto the road at the previous intersection and carrying 50,000lbs it takes about half a mile to get up to speed as the first bit is an uphill drag, as I get near the Stew Leonards exit drivers always chance it by rushing past in the middle lane and then dash right across the front of my truck which by that point is usually doing about 65 mph… This morning some woman pushed her luck a bit too far and miss judged the speed, her right signal came on as she got along side me and she glanced up at me with pleading eyes for me to back off and let her in … Not a flamin’ chance missus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
She had to carry on and pay the toll, to the next exit which was about 5 miles north, then if she turned around to come back she had to pay the toll again :laughing: :laughing:

All I can say is your driving was p poor . You missed him :confused:

Clean undies for the weekend then :wink:

If I was you I would sort the date out. Just in case you need for legal reasons

Can’t see the drama meself. He missed, you just keep going, no panic. Sooner or later he won’t miss and he’ll finish up killing him self. And before it starts, I am thinking of the children and someone’s grandmother, etc.

bazza123:
Some company car driving prick.

In one.

Haha, wish I had a tenner for every time that happened… :confused:

Pat Hasler:
I got one of those types a treat today :smiley:
Heading out of Yonkers on I-87 the very first toll booth has an exit for Stew Leonards drive, having pulled onto the road at the previous intersection and carrying 50,000lbs it takes about half a mile to get up to speed as the first bit is an uphill drag, as I get near the Stew Leonards exit drivers always chance it by rushing past in the middle lane and then dash right across the front of my truck which by that point is usually doing about 65 mph… This morning some woman pushed her luck a bit too far and miss judged the speed, her right signal came on as she got along side me and she glanced up at me with pleading eyes for me to back off and let her in … Not a flamin’ chance missus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
She had to carry on and pay the toll, to the next exit which was about 5 miles north, then if she turned around to come back she had to pay the toll again :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one matey :smiley:

Stefluc:
Did you get the registered number of the Audi if so, let me know and I will have a word with him

image.jpg

Well if you had of clipped him and spun the idiot around, it would have been his fault anyway coz of his crap driving … respects for hitting ya breaks but never at a risk to you or anyone behind you… if ■■■■■ in BMW’s wanna put themselves at risk…its there funeral

Terry T:
I’m getting me one after today. Twice in the space of one minute I had 2 cars pull out on me as I was sailing down the hard shoulder of a managed motorway and the inside lane was stationary. Both times I had to apply maximum braking and both times I stopped about a metre away.

I wish I could show the footage as they were seriously brainless manoeuvres. Thing is, I overtook both of them less than 200 yards down the road as I pulled into the lane they came from and they stopped in my original lane.

Neither looked at me as I came past, probably too embarrassed.

When you’re passing lines of stationary or slow moving traffic, no matter which side, always watch for their front wheels turning. Its an early clue as to what their intention is.

Stefluc:
Did you get the registered number of the Audi if so, let me know and I will have a word with him

Stupid driver but it’s not an Audi.

I can’t view it ;/

Jamieg:
Stupid driver but it’s not an Audi.

On a second look, you’re right, it isn’t. Merc or Beemer?

Just watched it looked close like , in the past 2days on the m62 I’ve seen 2cars go from the fast lane onto sliproad both audis lol

Need ya eyes tested some of you … its a BMW …

Shocking, absolutley shocking. I mean its a total improper use of the horn.
As we all know the best time for horn action is during (or just before) the manouvere to scare the bejeziz out of the car. Tooting the horn a second after the event is a bit of a fail. Not to mention chuntering to yourself for a mile afterwards, and I wont even mention the stereo is too loud.
Eye of the tiger (oh the irony), reactions of a drunk tortoise more like :wink:

Kudos for not letting this spoil your day and nice to see you leaving a good gap in slow moving traffic.

Swampey2418:

Looks like a Merc to me… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
Tooting the horn a second after the event is a bit of a fail. Not to mention chuntering to yourself for a mile afterwards…

:laughing:

PJ.:

Swampey2418:

Looks like a Merc to me… :wink:

Nope it’s a Pug 508 saloon

What a twunt!!