Use of fog lights

albion1938:

biggriffin:
FFS. What should I do.

Needs a bit of duct tape on that, or it’ll leak.
Bernard

Now would I need tape of colour to match the socks, so as not to offend, also should I be on other work or as it’s personal, use break. But as it’s a known issue maybe poa.

apart from jaketheukrowley cross posting to his alter ego,( no doubt someone else will popup shortly),theres always a massive issue for me regarding socks.
it also applies to some wooly jumpers,but lets not get off topic by starting a new thread about them.

when a hole appears in your sock,where does the wool go■■? :confused:

You will find Dicky posts stuff that is anti driver. So people tend to dish it to him. Me pesonally i dont like taxis i have had my problems with them.

No, I think you will find he is not anti driver. He is against the bad driver and let’s face it there are plenty about. It’s just a pity so few can admit to the true facts about the UK’s roads and instead have to turn to insults. :unamused:

Carryfast:
Not sure about modern trucks but I often use the front fogs on the car to supplement the abysmal dipped beam lights.They provide a valuable spread of light to pick out suicidal pedestrians and cyclists riding on sparsely lit or unlit local roads without lights and numerous massive pot holes and craters in the road.They’re also low enough not to bother oncoming traffic like main beam lights.Also notice many others doing the same.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
have to disagree there carryfast old spud.

they are really just pathetic insecure prixks that run with foglights on because they think it makes their truck/car look more rinkydink and special and its just another pathetic cry for look at me !!! attention,( somewhat similar to the trolls in here when even having to resort to bumping their own posts just for the sake of attention),so sad but so true.

its also a product of lack of knowledge,indifference coupled with a complete lack of policing to enforce it,which is why the boy racers,and fannies in general love it.
to be fair though,those stupid irritating white running lights nowadays are more of a problem when the myopic ■■■■■■ driving thinks that because his dash lights are on along with the running lights then his rear lights must also be on. ( always a good recipe for some rear end carnage)… :smiley:

jakethesnake:
You will find Dicky posts stuff that is anti driver. So people tend to dish it to him. Me pesonally i dont like taxis i have had my problems with them.

No, I think you will find he is not anti driver. He is against the bad driver and let’s face it there are plenty about. It’s just a pity so few can admit to the true facts about the UK’s roads and instead have to turn to insults. :unamused:

No he ain’t Jake, he just lives up to the first 4 letters of his name.
Every post he makes is designed to wind up and agitate drivers,.with different degrees of belligerence.
I can imagine him at weekends, his hobby of choice…(that is always believing he is genuine, jury out) sat in his car limiter sat at 50mph collecting reg plates of any truck that overtakes him, like some demented train spotter. :laughing: .
We all get it there are crap drivers about, but the rest of us just deal with it in our own ways.

Anyway to get back on topic :smiley: , need some advice here.
Looked in my top sock drawer, came across a pair of socks, both same design apart from colour, one black one white.
Looked in second drawer,.same problem one black one white, so now I have two pairs of odd socks, …need some advice. :neutral_face:
Do I hoy them, or wait to see if I can find two more pair of odd ones.■■?

We have a strict 2 month rule in our house,

Singles go in the corner of the sock drawer, if still single at the end of the mentioned period they are slung.

Looked in my top sock drawer, came across a pair of socks, both same design apart from colour, one black one white.
Looked in second drawer,.same problem one black one white, so now I have two pairs of odd socks, …need some advice. :neutral_face:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if i was you,being the fashion junkie/trendsetter that you are,then id just wear them down the pub when you go out in those 3/4 length trousers that english dides seem to like wearing and kick of a new fashion…that might work?? :slight_smile:

Nah knee socks and shorts are up there with socks and sandals and double denim. :unamused:
I’ve got my reputation to think of here.
Btw…three quarter length trousers? :open_mouth: …have you just arrived from 1998?
That’s more of a fashion for you lot North of the border, a bit like their shell suits. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

This.

And robroy wrong with his absurd assumptions as usual. My assumption of him is that he’s a lay-by rat and uses McDonald’s toilets for a shave and a ■■■■ on his nights out.

robroy:

jakethesnake:

No he ain’t Jake, he just lives up to the first 4 letters of his name.
Every post he makes is designed to wind up and agitate drivers,.with different degrees of belligerence.
I can imagine him at weekends, his hobby of choice…(that is always believing he is genuine, jury out) sat in his car limiter sat at 50mph collecting reg plates of any truck that overtakes him, like some demented train spotter. :laughing: .
We all get it there are crap drivers about, but the rest of us just deal with it in our own ways.

No. I don’t agree. All of his posts have an element of truth in them as does this one. Of course it winds some up because they know it’s true and they cannot handle criticism.
At least you admit to noticing all the bad driving and are not in denial about it. Every thread cannot be about how smart and brilliant lorry drivers are but that’s all some want to hear.
If others admitted there was a problem and discussed the matter like grown ups this forum would be a better place. Now I have been stuck in all morning waiting for my other half to return
but now I’m off to enjoy myself. I wont say what doing because I will be told I me and my pals are making it all up. :unamused:

Dont feed the troll.

jakethesnake:
but now I’m off to enjoy myself. I wont say what doing because I will be told I me and my pals are making it all up. :unamused:

Nobody cares. Seriously, nobody gives a single fluck about what you’re doing. You can shout like a 5 year old all day things like “I know but I’m not telling you na na na na na” and it won’t alter the fact that disinterest is the chief emotion you elicit.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Nobody cares. Seriously, nobody gives a single fluck about what you’re doing. You can shout like a 5 year old all day things like “I know but I’m not telling you na na na na na” and it won’t alter the fact that disinterest is the chief emotion you elicit.

Just stop feeding the trolls. Even if you can get under their skin, the site admins will allow them, and any new ones, free reign.

Old Rowleydicknick010 has got you all biting again 2nd page please stop humouring the troll

Dammit you’ve just reminded me, I need to put a wash on, I’m running out of socks

robthedog:
Old Rowleydicknick010 has got you all biting again 2nd page please stop humouring the troll

Has he? If you take all the sock comments out its barely half a page

I’m not fishing it’s a genuine truck related question wondering why drivers seem to think because they are driving a large vehicle they are above the law which clearly states fog lights only to be used if visibility is 100m or less. Is it if we’ve got more lights on we can be bigger bullies?

DickyNick:
I’m not fishing it’s a genuine truck related question wondering why drivers seem to think because they are driving a large vehicle they are above the law which clearly states fog lights only to be used if visibility is 100m or less. Is it if we’ve got more lights on we can be bigger bullies?

Oh dear zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Not getting the desired responses so you’ve got to re ignite Rowleydicknicksnake you are so boring and tedious I presume this happened on the M6 !!

switchlogic:

robthedog:

Has he? If you take all the sock comments out its barely half a page

Now look what you’ve gone and done Luke got him all fired up as half a page is not enough he’s asking all over again

switchlogic:
Dammit you’ve just reminded me, I need to put a wash on, I’m running out of socks

What’s with socks have I missed something ?
Dam on checking I’ve just discovered this what do I do