Urinating in truck parks at service areas

If there’s one thing that is guaranteed to put me off my Ginsters pasty it’s the smell of urine that seems to pervade every single truck park at every single motorway services you stop at.

I stopped for my 45 mins at Reading eastbound a few days ago and the truck park actually smelled more like a toilet than the toilets in the building did.

Disgusting.

Own up…who urinates on the truck park… or are you civilised enough to walk into the building, resist buying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts or a double whopper with cheese and do what you have to do in a proper urinal?

Did we order a new troll or something? I hope we’ve still got the receipt.

I’m not trolling.

Dont you find the smell revolting?

Why can’t people actually use the toilets rather than p*** up their wheels?

Totally agree, it’s ■■■■■■■ disgusting. The old phrase “don’t ■■■■ on your own doorstep” comes to mind!

Won’t ■■■■■ on the tarmac but will go on the grass or hedges where is will soak away but only if karzie is a fair old walk . Why they don’t put toilet blocks in the truck areas I’ll never know at least if they are in a poor state we will only have ourselves to blame

I dont mind, love a smell of ■■■■ in the morning :wink:

i dont like ■■■■■■■ up the wheels in public areas
just in case anyone sees what i have got
so i usually pretend to be uncoupling
while i get up on the catwalk for a long ■■■■

DAFy_Duck:
I’m not trolling.

Yes you are. I didnt think so till I read your other posts

Ive got a supersingle in me back garden for ■■■■■■■ up, just cant seem to go properly without rubber to aim at. I bet the op is one of those that has to use a cubicle for a tinkle and then ■■■■■■ over the seat that they are scared of touching.

To be fair though Ginsters pasties do smell of ■■■■.

The smell of urine in lorry parks does not surprise me but I am SHOCKED that a person admits to consuming Ginsters pies on a public forum :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yeah I don’t understand the people that do this! It’s ■■■■|ng disgusting! I will only ever leave a curly by the midlift (besides, if there is a ground frost, people won’t get a nasty surprise if they step on it), but I would never p|ss near my truck! It splashes for goodness sake!

When I was very young and experimenting with what I thought ladies parts felt like I once violated a Ginsters pasty, since then I havent been able to open one without getting slightly aroused. Im also barred from Greggs.

Dipper_Dave:
When I was very young and experimenting with what I thought ladies parts felt like I once violated a Ginsters pasty, since then I havent been able to open one without getting slightly aroused. Im also barred from Greggs.

Thanks :smiley: :smiley: you are a class act and wasted in this industry, you should be on the stage :wink:

I’d be happy if I never have to dump in a services again in my life. Waiting for an empty cubicle, then either walking into the warm fog of the last occupants ■■■■ stench or discovering a seat covered in urine because the previous occupier can’t use a grown ups urinal so they have to pee like a weak bladdered 4 year old. Al fresco dumping is the way forward.

al fresco dumping haha. Can’t beat a bucket lined with a bin bag and a lenor bottle for number 1s

Laup:
al fresco dumping haha. Can’t beat a bucket lined with a bin bag and a lenor bottle for number 1s

Nothing as elaborate as that. Just me and nature.

I ■■■■ and ■■■■ in all parking areas

Hmm I’d be too paranoid about photographers .

Embrace nature. It’s healthier. To hell with the snappers.

mickyblue:
I [zb] and ■■■■ in all parking areas

Even when you are not at work?