Urgent help needed - yy64 buo - returned

One of our trucks and trailer has gone missing on its way back from Felixstowe yesterday.The boss has tried ringing the driver and his mobile is going direct to voicemail. The police have tracked it coming up the road on Saturday and it was last seen in the Doncaster area.

It is a Black DAF XF 106 pulling a (loaded) blue Denison container trailer.

If anyone sees this please PM me.

Thanks

flickr.com/photos/95735001@N08/20086580732

Pic might help someone remember it.

Where was the intended destination from Felixstowe mate?

eagerbeaver:
Where was the intended destination from Felixstowe mate?

Was supposed to coming back to the yard in York.

Any idea on the trailer/box number/colour to help pick it out?

DJC:
Any idea on the trailer/box number/colour to help pick it out?

Sorry bud, i know the driver left Felixstowe on Saturday morning to come back to the yard. If i find out the box number i will update on here.

Was he a regular agency/employed or was he a newbie ?

Was the driver a known and trusted employee or a recent starter?

If it’s the first then I’d guess at a medical emergency, if it’s the second then I’d say the contents of the container will have long vanished into the ether and the truck will be inside the container, dismantled, and on its way to Walvis Bay.

I take it the unit hasn’t got a tracker?

Harry Monk:

If it’s the first then I’d guess at a medical emergency, if it’s the second then I’d say the contents of the container will have long vanished into the ether and the truck will be inside the container, dismantled, and on its way to Walvis Bay.

Not to worry op when i came back out of Hull on the M62 Hull bound side at the Goole howden off slip Police and fire where there and there was a burnt out tractor unit around about 10am ish

blue estate:

Harry Monk:

Not to worry op when i came back out of Hull on the M62 Hull bound side at the Goole howden off slip Police and fire where there and there was a burnt out tractor unit around about 10am ish

That was a Scania

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/lorry-fire-causing-delays-on-m62-at-howden-heading-into-hull/story-29703272-detail/story.html

Harry Monk:

Please can a mod make this a sticky post.

Thanks

madmackem:
Please can a mod make this a sticky post.

Thanks

Hi madmackem,

It’s been stickied by a mod for you, but please keep the topic up-to-date on any progress, or if it gets found.

Thanks!!

The vehicle and driver have been found safe and sound. Mods, thanks for the help with this post.

Well? What happened?

Probably fell asleep in a lay-by

nick2008:
Probably fell asleep in a lay-by

He went missing on Sat a.m. (original post here was @ 5:32a.m.) and was found Monday morning, that’s one hell of a kip in a lay-by :laughing:

I bet he took the truck home for the weekend

P45 on Monday morning :laughing:

Weekended (unexpectedly) away from home/depot and didn’t/couldn’t let the company know.