UPDATED - Jobe Transport Ltd!

the 2 blue Volvo’s in the first pic, are they ex-Benton Brothers from Boston and Immingham?

afink there ex bb haulage looking at reg plate

flickr.com/photos/rpb2011/5529729800/

Nice one Jobe! i do like the shade of blue on the ex BBH Volvos, very nice colour. and the stripes above the doors you’ve put on all the motors do break the cab colours up a treat. Proper job! :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
the 2 blue Volvo’s in the first pic, are they ex-Benton Brothers from Boston and Immingham?

igamston is correct there ex BB Haulage from Caister Lincs.

they all look superb

Thanks for the comments Lads.

Looks much better. any of your motors be up @ t/fest peterborough?

Yes some are going don,t think it will be as many as normal.

why the sudden change of livery?

that 620 looks the ■■■■■■■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Decided to take griffins off ! :laughing:

JOBE BEN:

nice one, i think they look a lot better without the griffins. Was going to ring for the job you got advertised but 1 night out a week is my maximum nowadays (if that!)! i could picture myself in one of the blue Volvos.
Keep up the good work anyway mate!

kindle530:

JOBE BEN:

nice one, i think they look a lot better without the griffins. Was going to ring for the job you got advertised but 1 night out a week is my maximum nowadays (if that!)! i could picture myself in one of the blue Volvos.
Keep up the good work anyway mate!

i agree with kindle, looks a lot better without them griffins on

Nice fleet :sunglasses:

Not so keen on those random markings on the top of the cab sides.

Ulceby.

Nice clean looking fleet…

It was me flashing you in your X5 at Ipswich nr the Whitehouse exit the other day in case you were wondering Mr Jobe!

Not me driving it at the moment i’ve let a mate borrow it,I’m currently in a silver Merc sports estate car.

personally, i dislike Scania, however that silver one is stunning, a real head turner I bet.