UPDATED - Jobe Transport Ltd!

Blue one looks ex Harrison

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Yes the blue 1 was Harrisons then sold to a Scottish live stock haulier then us.
Took a bit of cleaning but it’s getting there.

looks better than when Harrisons had it!

awesome looking little fleet :slight_smile:

Its about time we had an update of pictures!!!

Here You Go…

Nice,cheers. I do like them stripes above the doors, was gonna ask you who did 'em, and get some made up for my motor, probably get told to get 'em off if i did thou :unamused:
I see theres no pics of the silver 620?
The black one (LZG) looks like Chunky’s old motor (which after he died of cancer, went to a container o/d) which used to be on IRF.
The International in the headboard looks good, are you doing anything over the water?
I think the last picture, the white motor looks good for Europe as it looks like a lower 5th wheel than the rest. (Get the wheels polished!)
Ferry trailer motors all look 100% better if they run at 4mtr (just a hint! Get 'em all lowered!) Anyway, keep up the good work!
Cheers.

kindle530:
Nice,cheers. I do like them stripes above the doors, was gonna ask you who did 'em, and get some made up for my motor, probably get told to get 'em off if i did thou :unamused:
I see theres no pics of the silver 620?
The black one (LZG) looks like Chunky’s old motor (which after he died of cancer, went to a container o/d) which used to be on IRF.
The International in the headboard looks good, are you doing anything over the water?
I think the last picture, the white motor looks good for Europe as it looks like a lower 5th wheel than the rest. (Get the wheels polished!)
Ferry trailer motors all look 100% better if they run at 4mtr (just a hint! Get 'em all lowered!) Anyway, keep up the good work!
Cheers.

LZG is chunkys old motor
yes we have 2 that go over the water
white lorry in last picture has low fifth wheel but does not go over the water