Up in front of Traffic commissioner

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

robroy:

Gembo:
My understanding is that the law takes a different viewpoint on it if you got caught speeding in a truck,
they look at us as professional drivers that should know better.(I know its bollox but they do)

Yeh, it’s ■■■■■■■■ in respect of the fact that some ‘pro drivers’’ do NOT know any better, but to be fair it is a reasonable assumption that it should be so, is it not?

It is what is supposed to seperate US from THEM on the road. :bulb:

Yes. That and the fact that they are there for nowt and we`re all earning £50k per annum to be there.

I wouldn’t get out of bed for that…

Too right, who does this job for less than 75K pa…

pickandmix:

AndrewG:

pickandmix:
I’ll give you some advice. Stop speeding. That usually works. Why do you speed anyway what’s the rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tend to get there quicker, saves time…

slow down. Saves lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me guess…youre one of the ‘Speed Kills’ brigade arent you.
Speed DOES NOT kill. Tosco plobbing will cause more grief on the roads than a little and is far far worse…

Gembo:
you drive to uphold the rep we’re supposed to portray .

You mean the one the general public have of us?

You got caught three times for speeding? In three years? So you drive like a twunt. I hope the TC throws the book at you. You’re the type that sits 4 feet of the bumper of the car in front through the road works. Or follows another truck 6 feet behind, on the limiter and cruise control.
I hope they take your licence.
Minister for Immigration.
Chief Grammar Commissar.
the nodding donkey

AndrewG:

Gembo:
you drive to uphold the rep we’re supposed to portray .

You mean the one the general public have of us?

lol were doing well at that lol

malcolmgbell:
You got caught three times for speeding? In three years? So you drive like a twunt. I hope the TC throws the book at you. You’re the type that sits 4 feet of the bumper of the car in front through the road works. Or follows another truck 6 feet behind, on the limiter and cruise control.
Chief Grammar Commissar.
the nodding donkey

You must try harder. And learn to use the quote function properly. Getting it this wrong makes you look like a lady garden…

We’re all human
We all make mistakes
Speed kills
Show the TC respect.
Go properly cleaned and dressed
Address the TC properly … Sir or Madam
State remorse
State that you have learned your lesson and will behave in future
Ensure you know speed laws esp recent changes

the nodding donkey:

malcolmgbell:
Chief Grammar Commissar.
the nodding donkey

You must try harder. And learn to use the quote function properly. Getting it this wrong makes you look like a lady garden…

image.png