Unbelievable spoilt snowflake

Student, 20, drives away from court just minutes after ban for dangerous driving.

He knocks a woman down injures her it goes to court.
He pleads I’m a student at uni i.need my car. Judge has non of.it bans him for a short period. Of time
He then leaves court and gets in his car and drives off …

And to think these kind of people are the future of our country .

Saw the heading and thought this was going to be about robroy and his speeding meltdown :smiley:

At my local service station a couple of days ago - these two flakes had left their Sprinter vans on the pumps whilst they went in and had a sit down breakfast in Subway - me and another guy in a recovery truck had a pop at them but they couldn’t see what the problem was - nor could they see the queueing cars out on the main road.

Utter muppets.

Socketset:
At my local service station a couple of days ago - these two flakes had left their Sprinter vans on the pumps whilst they went in and had a sit down breakfast in Subway - me and another guy in a recovery truck had a pop at them but they couldn’t see what the problem was - nor could they see the queueing cars out on the main road.

Utter muppets.

Hmmm…recovery truck…vehicle obstructing others…are you thinking what I’m thinking■■?

I’d pay to see that particular episode.

sent using smoke signals

Should be rather interesting to see the second episode when he’s hauled before the court again for driving whilst disquslified. :slight_smile:

Hopefully he’ll get rearrested on Friday, then have to sit in cells until Tuesday when the court sits…if theres room. Double offence doesn’t get you let out I suspect.

Wonder how much insurance for a 20 year old with ban and 6 points (or maybe 12) will be on a Golf GTI. Not sure mummy and daddy’s “legitimate business” empire (its Bradford) will be able to pay for that.

i wouldnt think he was spoilt,i wouldnt think he was a snowflake,to me,it just loks like he is typical of what swarms over bradfordistan on a daily basis.
seeing as how they all work from the same script,then that wouldnt have been him driving,it would have been his brother.

dieseldog999:
they all work from the same script,then that wouldnt have been him driving,it would have been his brother.

Or that the police were just being racist by picking on him outside court

I wouldn’t class him as a snowflake, an arrogant prick perhaps

edd1974:
Student, 20, drives away from court just minutes after ban for dangerous driving.

He pleads I’m a student at uni i.need my car. Judge has non of.it bans him for a short period. Of time

Of course truck drivers are totally innocent of utter contempt of the law.

theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … w-incident

Grumpy Dad:
I wouldn’t class him as a snowflake, an arrogant prick perhaps

No reason he can’t be both!

chester:

edd1974:

theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … w-incident

I don’t recall a single word of support for that man on here when the case was current and the full facts known.

Know a guy I used to work for , he got done for drink driving :imp:
At the court hearing the judge asked him how he was getting home ,?after he had just banned him from driving …
On the train me lud was his reply :stuck_out_tongue:
He then drove home in his car :unamused:
Best part is the fact he was some kind of god botherer , preacher type person
:open_mouth: :laughing:

It seems he had a good lawyer plead for him, doesnt it? And many think thats wrong. Well, I agree with them. Money shouldn`t buy favourtism.

I do wonder though, how many were saying about Beckhams speeding charge, "Oh well, if he can afford a good brief, thats OK", etc.
Are they all thinking the same now?

trevHCS:
Should be rather interesting to see the second episode when he’s hauled before the court again for driving whilst disquslified. :slight_smile:

His sentencing doesn’t happen till June 14th.

the Scottish Sun:
His lawyer had earlier successfully pleaded for sentence to be postponed until he sits first-year exams at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Shaikh, originally of Bradford and with no previous convictions, will be sentenced on June 14.

Before we all rush to condemn perhaps consider he owned up, has no previous convictions, & the source of the report is hardly the best moral compass for the Nation

Wiretwister:
Before we all rush to condemn perhaps consider he owned up, has no previous convictions,…

Its not the crash that’s being condemned as such, but the fact that he was banned after being found guilty / pleading but then drive straight away…while banned. Even that idiot bin truck driver in Glasgow didn’t do it from the courthouse.

“Judge Timothy Smith gave him an interim ban ahead of sentencing.”

He was also trying the “I need my licence” due to some crappy pathetic excuse. For the judge to ban him straight away, he was obviously very unimpressed by this guy.

Pretty sure they’ll put him before the same judge again and he’ll throw the book at him including not delaying sentencing this time. Hopefully a prison sentence plus contempt of court, large fine plus long driving ban.

GasGas:

chester:

edd1974:

theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … ath-crash-
driver-avoids-jail-for-new-incident

I don’t recall a single word of support for that man on here when the case was current
and the full facts known.

Neither do I.

(GasGas)”I don’t recall a single word of support for that man on here when the case was current
and the full facts known.”

Neither do I.
I were simply providing a counter argument.
Not really sure where the Op is going with the original post.
One could argue it doesn’t involve a LGV, doesn’t contain anything at all CPC related.
So why post on a truckers forum. Just beggars belief doesn’t it

Mods apologies to delete the two redundant posts on this thread.
( hand injury and new tablet to get used to, hence sometimes spelling mistakes)