Unbelievable spoilt snowflake

twitter.com/gmptraffic

This matter was brought to our attention this afternoon. Us and colleagues @WYP_RPU have worked hard today and this man is now in custody awaiting interview. Vehicle also siezed.

Thanks to all those assisting us.

10:04 PM - May 1, 2019

Appy:
https://twitter.com/gmptraffic

This matter was brought to our attention this afternoon. Us and colleagues @WYP_RPU have worked hard today and this man is now in custody awaiting interview. Vehicle also siezed.

Caught and jailed
manchestereveningnews.co.uk … s-16224002

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

chester:
Of course truck drivers are totally innocent of utter contempt of the law.

theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … w-incident

Yawn, what a surprising reply from the resident truck hater :unamused:

Appy:

Scroll down to May 1st on that Twitter link if you fancy a nice multiple page off topic argument to start… :smiling_imp:
Yep,we could have yet another riveting debate of “load security” vs “I’ve been doing this job for years”…

On the plus side they do seem to have done someone for one of my biggest pet hates, crawling along a live lane 2 looking to push in to a queue of traffic in lane 1.

scottie0011:

Appy:

Caught and jailed

Would the jail option be better in this case as just adding points is (no pun intended) pointless
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c … e-48160507

Norfolkinclue1:

chester:

^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
be fair.it was friday night and he is allowed up late at the weekend… :unamused:

Washwipe:
Would the jail option be better in this case as just adding points is (no pun intended) pointless

In cases like that the magistrates should be getting suspended unless there’s some legal loophole hy which they cant send someone to prison on this. Even better, send it up to crown court where they really can deal with it.

Droving a flash Merc as in that 51 point disqualified case, wonder what they do for a living or “officially” do.

Washwipe:

scottie0011:

Appy:

Caught and jailed

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c … e-48160507

I think driving after being banned often dose attract a jail sentence, judges are often pretty lenient with sentencing when the law is broken, but ignore them and the whole whole book is thrown.

What I’m curios about is how many points did he have on his licence before he was banned, you don’t go from 9 to 51 points in one go. My guess is he was still driving legally with 40+ points. It dose my nut in this leniency in letting folk drive with more than 12 points because they have got to take their granny for a hospital appointment or their jobs depend on it. If your licence is important then drive properly

Norfolkinclue1:

chester:

Of course a post which claims a truck driver may be in total disregard of the law seems to attract the Ostrich types head in the sand, la la la la Iam not listening types to post on this thread.

The OP has zilch in the way of trucking, that’s my point.

I had to quickly amend a spelling mistake there, phew! I thing I got a away with it before snowtroll and curryfart take centre stage.

chester:
I had to quickly amend a spelling mistake there, phew! I thing I got a away with it before snowtroll and curryfart take centre stage.

I’ve ignored you and your ramblings for weeks now and still you feel the need to mention me?
I’ve seen stalkers less obsessed than that, especially in this context since I’ve never mentioned any of your numerous spelling errors in the past. (Nice bait dangling with spelling think wrong but a bit too obvious. 0/10)
You need a hobby. Or a woman (or a man,whatever way you swing)

Incidentally, our only interaction in the last month or so has been you pointing out a spelling mistake of mine.
Just saying