Ummm...boss....?!

Wouldn’t want to be the one making this phone call…

Could have been mechanical failure and the driver totally innocent of any wrong doing.

I’d rather be the one making the phone call than the one who was travelling behind it when it decided to part company.

i,v seen this happen with rear steer trailer due to the “steering wedge”, but a standard 45foots makes me think its probably mechanical as it should of come off when he first moved off? Looks unloaded to maybe only needs new leads for the unit?

Thats one heck of a CB twig on that Volvo.

Looks like a British style no plate on the trailer but ee reg on the unit ? :confused:

If you look closely the units lines look ok,they dont look like washing lines covered in grease :laughing: :laughing:

oatcake1967:
Thats one heck of a CB twig on that Volvo.

:slight_smile: lol

Suedehead:
Looks like a British style no plate on the trailer but ee reg on the unit ? :confused:

Looks like an old Elton Line unit.

One of our foreign friends looking at the plate on the unit.

No problem with the boss…just tell him the trailers tipped :laughing:

always a copper round when you don’t want one :wink:

Looks like a Rumo plate.

truckyboy:
Looks like a Rumo plate.

thing is might be a rumo plate or other country but could still be a UK driver :wink:

I have seen rumos and bulgys with British style rear plates. but that rear plate is 17 Ap where the unit is 37 Ap ■■?

Its one of Maidstone Kent finest drivers

nick2008:

truckyboy:
Looks like a Rumo plate.

thing is might be a rumo plate or other country but could still be a UK driver :wink:

+1

Was changing trailers :laughing:

I see your picture and I raise you with this picture…

This guy has to ring this accident into his bosses lol

thecouch:
I see your picture and I raise you with this picture…

This guy has to ring this accident into his bosses lol

Just zoomed in as looking at this on the phone. :grimacing: :grimacing: that’s gotta be top trumps