Ummm...boss....?!

This is least the third time that a Sealane trailer has become detached from a sub-contractor’s tractor unit that I know of… I jacked in a job with a Sealane subbie on a Friday because the fifth wheel was in a dangerous condition and the haulier told me I was talking crap, on Monday morning my replacement was driving out of Husk’s when the trailer became detached… and he was a Middle East veteran so it’s unlikely he didn’t know how to hook up a trailer properly.

Terrible firm, Sealane, pay crap money and used to use the dregs of local hauliers until they discovered that the dregs of eastern Europe are even cheaper.

nick2008:

thecouch:
I see your picture and I raise you with this picture…

This guy has to ring this accident into his bosses lol

Just zoomed in as looking at this on the phone. :grimacing: :grimacing: that’s gotta be top trumps

Must’ve run out of collisions to investigate. Bloody brilliant :smiley: :smiley:

m1cks:

Suedehead:
Looks like a British style no plate on the trailer but ee reg on the unit ? :confused:

Looks like an old Elton Line unit.

More like an ex philson too dark for Elton lines

bald bloke:
Could have been mechanical failure and the driver totally innocent of any wrong doing.

What planet do you live on, it’s always the drivers fault:mrgreen:

chester1:

m1cks:

Suedehead:
Looks like a British style no plate on the trailer but ee reg on the unit ? :confused:

Looks like an old Elton Line unit.

More like an ex philson too dark for Elton lines

indeed. :wink:

oatcake1967:
Thats one heck of a CB twig on that Volvo.

yeah see what you mean,very funny

peterm:

nick2008:

thecouch:
I see your picture and I raise you with this picture…

This guy has to ring this accident into his bosses lol

Just zoomed in as looking at this on the phone. :grimacing: :grimacing: that’s gotta be top trumps

Must’ve run out of collisions to investigate. Bloody brilliant :smiley: :smiley:

What makes it even better is when he rings his boss he can’t say he’s had an accident as the police won’t call them accidents anymore as they feel there is always someone at fault. He has to ring his boss and tell him he’s had a collision

I wish these two trucks would crash