UK Truck Net as a whole

UKtramp:
Your an Ok guy, I don’t find you in the least offensive

Cheers…I think. :laughing:

Everyones different, everyone has different ideas re haulage…im not bothered in the slightest what anyone does ( i really dont give a ■■■■) just as long as no kittens get squashed in the process… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a public expressing site and it’s not a lot to do with truckers if the truth be told most on here probably drove a truck at sometime in their life for a few weeks and that makes them experts
It’s a ego thing on this site especially with the ones that always post on most subjects they want to be very popular people and the only way they can achieve that is to post here and if you post back a comment they don’t like the real person comes to the top with their replys
It’s unfortunate but that’s the reality of sites like this you will always get people to who think they are important and the only way they can feel like that is site’s like this so you take people like that with a pinch of salt and give as good as you get and then watch them hide there shame most don’t even know how to reply if you stand up for yourself

Adonis.:

The-Snowman:
For someone who’s every post has an insult aimed at a forum member in it somewhere, jingle jon is mighty fast and loose calling other people keyboard warriors and bullies

Jingle Jon is a bit of a walloper, that’s why.

A.

Careful man. He’ll have the cops at your door for talking about him like that :laughing:

robroy:
Just got a message from a young lad who took the time to say I gave him some good advice on here on tramping, and thanking me for it :sunglasses: …so that says it all.
(Makes a pleasant change from all the flak I got earlier.btw :bulb:)
Swings and roundabouts.
That’s what I like about this forum.

Very true, hardly a young lad, I’m nearly 44. :slight_smile:

I am a relative newbie tho. When I needed advice I got a load of ■■■■■■■■■■■ rob and juddian (along with a couple of others) were the only ones who gave me helpful advice.

I expected ■■■■■■■■■■■ it’s water of a ducks back.

Just like life itself, most are OK but there’s a few less OK out there with a few idiots thrown into the mix!

dozy:
I think this board would improve a lot if Dennis consigned 99.9% of some people’s posts to the random crap bin like he does with me

so only one in a thousand of your posts make it through for the world to see :open_mouth: the mind boggles

Bluey Circles:

dozy:
I think this board would improve a lot if Dennis consigned 99.9% of some people’s posts to the random crap bin like he does with me

so only one in a thousand of your posts make it through for the world to see :open_mouth: the mind boggles

:laughing:

jbaz73:

robroy:
Just got a message from a young lad who took the time to say I gave him some good advice on here on tramping, and thanking me for it :sunglasses: …so that says it all.
(Makes a pleasant change from all the flak I got earlier.btw :bulb:)
Swings and roundabouts.
That’s what I like about this forum.

Very true, hardly a young lad, I’m nearly 44. :slight_smile:

I am a relative newbie tho. When I needed advice I got a load of ■■■■■■■■■■■ rob and juddian (along with a couple of others) were the only ones who gave me helpful advice.

I expected ■■■■■■■■■■■ it’s water of a ducks back.

:laughing: Sorry mate I just assumed…but you are younger than me. :smiley:
Glad that I could help you anyway. :wink: :smiley:

That’s ok buddy, I took it as a compliment :laughing:

I always feel about 18 on a Monday, by Friday I feel 70 :open_mouth: they say age is in the mind!!

bald bloke:

Chief Beef:
I remember my first beer… :wink:

So can I it was lager and lime followed by several more :blush: I’ve hated lime ever since but I was only a kid at the time but thought it was a cool drink :blush: how wrong I was . :laughing:

i like the taste,but its such a messy drink as anytime i try to make it,theres more lime falls off the side of the shovel than goes into the glass… :frowning:

my first pint was mattys light at what was known locally as ■■■■■■ inn as a sixteen year old :laughing: we used to get served at a hatch at the side of the bar ,the barmaid who was generously proportioned in that department used to rest them on the counter while we spluttered and gasped to tell her what we wanted . oh ! and it was 1/11 (one and eleven,less than 10p for the benefit of the younger ones)

syramax:
my first pint was mattys light at what was known locally as ■■■■■■ inn as a sixteen year old :laughing: we used to get served at a hatch at the side of the bar ,the barmaid who was generously proportioned in that department used to rest them on the counter while we spluttered and gasped to tell her what we wanted . oh ! and it was 1/11 (one and eleven,less than 10p for the benefit of the younger ones)

Workington? :smiley:

yep :confused:

Personally, I’m heartbroken he’s going…things will just never be the same again on here :frowning:

Sorry, what was his name again?

Syramax.
If you were paying old money it must have been pre 71? Before my time. :smiley:

She was still there in 75ish when I used to go in.
Then there was Cliff’s pub The Nags Head, The Mermaid, and The Matador further up …where me and a mate sampled some ‘Wukit’n hospitality’ off about 6 of them. :unamused: …Still got a scar on my head today which resembles a ‘Nike’ logo,.after ending up in Whitehaven hospital for the night. :unamused:
We went back mob handed next week, but couldn’t remember what they looked like. :smiley:

Off topic but thought I would tell you.
Btw…it wasn’t you and 5 mates was it? :laughing:

God bless you all

robroy:
Syramax.
If you were paying old money it must have been pre 71? Before my time. :smiley:

She was still there in 75ish when I used to go in.
Then there was Cliff’s pub The Nags Head, The Mermaid, and The Matador further up …where me and a mate sampled some ‘Wukit’n hospitality’ off about 6 of them. :unamused: …Still got a scar on my head today which resembles a ‘Nike’ logo,.after ending up in Whitehaven hospital for the night. :unamused:
We went back mob handed next week, but couldn’t remember what they looked like. :smiley:

Off topic but thought I would tell you.
Btw…it wasn’t you and 5 mates was it? :laughing:

i remember being in that pub late 70s…possibly the same people involved…we got into a proper bar brawl…talk about outnumbered?? 15 against 2.the place erupted for a good 10 mins till it was over,and it was a struggle,but in the end we kicked the crap out of the both of them… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
i remember being in that pub late 70s…possibly the same people involved…we got into a proper bar brawl…talk about outnumbered?? 15 against 2.the place erupted for a good 10 mins till it was over,and it was a struggle,but in the end we kicked the crap out of the both of them… :slight_smile:

ha ha just read the post again and realised the pun. Not bad for you You could end up on my up & coming posters list :smiley:

the jurys out as to who gets it and who gets the …wooooooshh :slight_smile: