UK Truck Net as a whole

If someone gets on my nerves I don’t bother reading their posts.
There are silly sausages in all walks of life and I don’t bother entertaining them, but I don’t find anyone offensive on here.
The good far outweigh the bad and you can (if you look hard enough) get some fantastic advice and entertainment.

eddie snax:

Jingle Jon:
A friend of mine who is a police officer say’s the law is very keen to deal with them - but the police need people to report it when it happens. Bullying regardless of where it takes place is a criminal offence.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bullying is a criminal offence, oh let’s all be so afraid, after all the police have such good clear up rate on real crime :unamused: :unamused:

This is all a bit odd. You can’t use the internet to cause alarm and distress. That could be harassment. More common with teenagers. They really go serious on all that stuff and can be evil little gits. There’s cases we’ve all heard about where some kids end up topping themselves. Actual threats, public humiliation, showing of private photos, trying to screw someone up.

Trucknet is pretty far from that majority of the time and representative of what you see in the transport world with a bunch of hairy arses. Lots of banter, lots of people straight talking. Some gobshyres etc, dark humour. Some lose their rag and argue, some don’t know when to cork it, plenty of humour failures, but that’s far different from the above. Even when Robroy got called a gopping baldy. Doubt he was seriously alarmed or distressed. I mean, it’s the least of his worries :laughing:

So you e spat your dummy out and you quite.

So why come back on after 9 this morning to have a look at what people say about your drunken post :unamused: :unamused:

nick2008:

So why come back on after 9 this morning to have a look at what people say about your drunken post :unamused: :unamused:

Don’t kick the man when he’s hungover… :slight_smile:

For someone who’s every post has an insult aimed at a forum member in it somewhere, jingle jon is mighty fast and loose calling other people keyboard warriors and bullies

The-Snowman:
For someone who’s every post has an insult aimed at a forum member in it somewhere, jingle jon is mighty fast and loose calling other people keyboard warriors and bullies

Jingle Jon is a bit of a walloper, that’s why.

A.

James the cat:

eddie snax:

Jingle Jon:
A friend of mine who is a police officer say’s the law is very keen to deal with them - but the police need people to report it when it happens. Bullying regardless of where it takes place is a criminal offence.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bullying is a criminal offence, oh let’s all be so afraid, after all the police have such good clear up rate on real crime :unamused: :unamused:

This is all a bit odd. You can’t use the internet to cause alarm and distress. That could be harassment. More common with teenagers. They really go serious on all that stuff and can be evil little gits. There’s cases we’ve all heard about where some kids end up topping themselves. Actual threats, public humiliation, showing of private photos, trying to screw someone up.

Trucknet is pretty far from that majority of the time and representative of what you see in the transport world with a bunch of hairy arses. Lots of banter, lots of people straight talking. Some gobshyres etc, dark humour. Some lose their rag and argue, some don’t know when to cork it, plenty of humour failures, but that’s far different from the above. Even when Robroy got called a gopping baldy. Doubt he was seriously alarmed or distressed. I mean, it’s the least of his worries :laughing:

Exactly !!!

Does anyone actually give a ■■■■ about whoever says what to whoever on here? A logic way of looking at this is I am either at work or at home looking at a screen, whoever is typing cods wallop onto my screen, do I really care ? Not at all, I find some comments as funny and others I imagine they are in some gloomy room sat on an orange crate as a chair with two front bucked teeth. Who gives a ■■■■.

UKtramp:
Does anyone actually give a ■■■■ about whoever says what to whoever on here? A logic way of looking at this is I am either at work or at home looking at a screen, whoever is typing cods wallop onto my screen, do I really care ? Not at all, I find some comments as funny and others I imagine they are in some gloomy room sat on an orange crate as a chair with two front bucked teeth. Who gives a ■■■■.

+1.

Just got a message from a young lad who took the time to say I gave him some good advice on here on tramping, and thanking me for it :sunglasses: …so that says it all.
(Makes a pleasant change from all the flak I got earlier.btw :bulb:)
Swings and roundabouts.
That’s what I like about this forum.

nick2008:

Do you know he was drunk??,no thought not.

Reason being that he is probably frightened of you now.

UKtramp:
Reason being that he is probably frightened of you now.

■■

was for robroy, comment. I posted same time as you …yours got on first.

UKtramp:

Ok fair enough

UKtramp:

No mate, the reason being was I tried to help him as I do with newbies on here and in real life.

robroy:

UKtramp:

No mate, the reason being was I tried to help him as I do with newbies on here and in real life.

It was a light hearted comment.

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Yeh I know, I was just clarifying.

I think this board would improve a lot if Dennis consigned 99.9% of some people’s posts to the random crap bin like he does with me

robroy:

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Yeh I know, I was just clarifying.

Your an Ok guy, I don’t find you in the least offensive