UK Truck Net as a whole

dieseldog999:
i remember being in that pub late 70s…possibly the same people involved…we got into a proper bar brawl…talk about outnumbered?? 15 against 2.the place erupted for a good 10 mins till it was over,and it was a struggle,but in the end we kicked the crap out of the both of them… :slight_smile:

You should have used the shovel you mixed your drinks with :wink:

■■■■■■ was the lamb inn , sure landladies name was Yvonne ■■ believe she moved to a pub in Whitehaven when the lamb was sold and became a house , the nags head is now a nursery , mermaid is long since demolished .matador is still a pub and even though I can see it from here I cant think what its called ? if the poor fella that has to drive a artic round here twice a week to collect the pigeons from there is on here I’m sure he,ll know , used to enjoy Friday nights upstairs listening to resident band nerves in there . and NO!! I was not responsible for robroys scar or scuffing the toes of dieseldogs boots . :smiley: I take you lads parked up either opposite the ancient mariner ( the honkytonk) or on the cloffocks ?